Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

5 posters

Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter Empty Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

Post  Searide Tue 3 May 2011 - 8:47

Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter Vayne_promo_thumb

If there’s anything that League of Legends has taught us, it’s that not all champions fight with swords and shields on epic battlefields alongside vast armies. There are those who are capricious elemental forces, others who are powerful and scheming mages, a few who are full-fledged monsters, and still some who dart and weave through dark city streets, silent vigilantes on a quest to rid the world of vile villains. And while we’re on the subject of the shadowy, silent types, if you find yourself drawn to dark, dexterous figures who walk the fine line between good and evil, you’ll love Vayne, the Night Hunter. Just don’t sneak up on her in a hurry to make an introduction! I hear that these types can be jumpy!
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter Empty Re: Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

Post  Searide Tue 3 May 2011 - 10:31

He looks awesome!! bounce
    Siân
    Siân

Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter Empty Re: Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

Post  Siân Tue 3 May 2011 - 10:49

Sounds good, no idea bout her skills tho. Yea, her, it's a night huntress Surprised
    SX
    SX

Post  SX Thu 5 May 2011 - 12:22

Another Ashe?
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Fri 6 May 2011 - 1:54

Syn wrote:Another Ashe?

Hopefully.
    DrNerd
    DrNerd

Post  DrNerd Fri 6 May 2011 - 3:27

It reminds me to "Bayonetta"

Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Sat 14 May 2011 - 1:22

I havent still faced a great vayne, but I ve already read comments saying she is op.

Question for people who have already used her, is it true?
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Sat 14 May 2011 - 1:24

Syn seems to be having a blast with Vayne ^^ 27-6 , 19-3, 9-1, 13-8
    DrNerd
    DrNerd

Post  DrNerd Sat 14 May 2011 - 2:04

I wouldn't say she is OP, she can make huge damage, but I wouldn't say a squishy champ like vayne is OP, 2 hits and she's done.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024 - 19:27