Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

+4
Poseidon
Moş Crăciun
Praagmatik
Atom
8 posters

Changing usernames in forum

Poll

Free nickname change?

[ 4 ]
    Changing usernames in forum I_vote_lcap31%Changing usernames in forum I_vote_rcap [31%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Changing usernames in forum I_vote_lcap69%Changing usernames in forum I_vote_rcap [69%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Poll closed
    Atom
    Atom

Changing usernames in forum Empty Changing usernames in forum

Post  Atom Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 11:00

This option is disabled.
    If anyone want to change his user name, just contact me via PM or here in this thread and I will put the nick you wish, without any problem at all. I will make a kind of log of changes here.

I disabled this option because it's confusing sometimes, in a community with a lot of not announced nick changes.

I hope everybody is ok with this.

PD I wanted to do this before, but today with Raoul and his 2? nick changes, boosted me to do it. It's nothing personal, really.
    monkey

Last edited by Atom on Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:56; edited 1 time in total
    Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

Changing usernames in forum Empty Re: Changing usernames in forum

Post  Praagmatik Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 11:25

Srr for the offtopic, but Raoul leave LB ???

PD: I think is a GREAT idea.
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 14:33

Praagmatik wrote:Srr for the offtopic, but Raoul leave LB ??? PD: I think is a GREAT idea.

Jajaja aclaralo macho! Parece que te gusta que me voy de LB ^^ (what a poor off-topic,not even done in english but I like the way that spanish sounds in these situations xd) Dw for answering Praagmatik, I understood perfectly what you meant. And no, I'm not leaving Last Blood but we're on 2 different servers so our ways won't be crossing in the next weeks/months.

Anyway, sorry if I confused someone with my 2(yes) name changes. I'm still not decided what name to use in game for the future. Santa Claus or Moş Crăciun(Romanian version for Santa Claus) These days I'm in "hard" discussions with my friends and I'm going to take a decision soon. But hey, I think Atom decided for me. ;P

About the nick change option. I was very happy when Pedrin activated it in Essence forum(although I changed my name 2 or 3 times in an year xd) so I think it's something good to have it available, unless someone abuses it. But you know better how to manage your forum xD
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:53

Ok, then I add a poll, since I didn't ask anyone to do this messure. I already explained why I consider this solution.
    And no Raoul, I am far away from to decide for you. As I said in the first post, feel free to tell me your desired nick, and I will change it, no matter how many times. But if I change my nick every 2 months, people will get confused about my identity. I only recognized you for your signature with the elo+churchillquote thing, at first sight.
    Poseidon

Post  Poseidon Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 21:15

Does it even matter?

Well, I think you should let it be free cause ppl dont change it every day/week. Deosnt matter at all which way it is.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 1:42

Good idea, Travis Bickle.
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 2:31

It matters, it's a bit confusing when many around you change in my opinion. I vote No.
    DrMiaw
    DrMiaw

Post  DrMiaw Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 5:10

maybe if when everyones changes his nickname and announce it..
    Poseidon

Post  Poseidon Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 5:35

Well if everyone change their name unannounced etc it would be confusing but I don't think it happens that often. It's not like everyone change their name once a week, month or even a year I think. Only a single few.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 6:09

DrMiaw wrote:maybe if when everyones changes his nickname and announce it..

This.
    So, if you have to ask for an Admin to change, everybody can follow those variations.

Paradox became pinneapple, atom became theant, donkey4life became pose, Patro>Lowdmgoutput>Morphx, raoul is Santa Claus...(yes I know some of these are ig nicks). I don't know you, but I like to know who I am talking with, and sometimes I have no clue.
    It's nice to know those changes. And I repeat, I have absolutely no problem if somebody wants to change his name.
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 10:53

yes, its a good idea and i dont see the problem of saying the admin u wanna change ur name before doing it =P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 9:41