Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

+3
LB Chris
LegenDK
HighD
7 posters

Our former development

HighD
    HighD

Our former development Empty Our former development

Post  HighD Wed 13 Apr 2011 - 23:27

Since the majority knows each other, I thought about an overview for the new people. So it may be easier to understand the relationships between several persons and it could be worth to check our former projects.

We all hope to achieve success in many areas of our forum and especially in the game as itself. One of the main tasks will be to involve new faces into our group. We got some experience and you can be sure that all of us care about a nice club life. At the end we should be a club and not a bunch of different-minded people.

The foundation of Last Blood consists of several parts, mainly we were all playing the same game -> Fantasy Tennis. It’s an online tennis game with features like:

- Basic match (more or less normal tennis)
    - Battle match (normal tennis + you have to collect items to drain the opponent’s hp)
    - Guardian (you can compare it with Baron)
    - Club feature (which includes Clubmatch too)
    - Ranking, Shop, Chatroom etc.

Probably it is not fair to compare League of Legends <-> Fantasy Tennis, anyway you deserve an answer why we left the game. Or I should rather use plural, answers. The main point is the pretty bad publisher, called alaplaya. They concentrate on their favourite game (S4) and the rest is going to disappear into oblivion. Actually it is sad, the game had a lot of potential. Riot is definitely far away from being perfect (current server affairs, a lot of cash updates) but at least they push the game. Although it takes pretty long until we get the new map for League of Legends we get updates with innumerable bugfixes and they want to improve the game. If I remember well the last content update for Fantasy Tennis was like 1 year ago, nowadays they only drop stuff for shop and the game is still bugged. Another difference – what I really appreciate in LoL – you will have huge advantages if you pay for Fantasy Tennis. There are 2 currencies, a.) AP (alaplaya points, similar to RP) and b.) Gold (similar to IP). It’s not like you can get every single stuff with having AP, unfortunately you still need fortune on your side. The best items are only available in a system called Gacha. Imagine u visit an amusement park and u draw lots, that’s the system. (With what it’s similar in League of Legends? Runes mixer? xD Well maybe it is similar to the chance to get a good random team @ weekend evenings…)

Enough. At least we had some good times there as well.

Our first clubs

I don’t want to start with Adam and Eve, so I will concentrate to our main projects.

Almost 2 years ago we founded a club called Silence, we were a bunch of talents with the aim to win Clubmatch. We had to recognize that we weren’t the best players, nor the best club at this point of time. So we had to improve ourselves with things like club life, organization (club ingame and for sure forum), improvement of our members and scouting new talents. It was a cool time. We were mainly a Basic club.

At the same time a club called Clandestino rocked the Battle scene. Basic and Battle are kinda different, there are only few players which are good in both modes. (It’s difficult enough to find people which are good in any of both modes ^^)
    To win Clubmatch Silence needed Battle player or Clandestino Basic player, it sounds like we merged together just because we had the aim of winning that competition, but no. Both clubs had contact long before and well, they (Clandestino) were one of the real few likeable clubs. Ah yes, as you could read between the lines we went together. Welcome…

…Effect

(Atomo, Pdrin, DrNerd, HighD, ..)

THE club in Fantasy Tennis.
    Probably the most successful club in the whole history of Fantasy Tennis. Effect got so many records, I won’t mention them all.

- First Club with more than 200 points in Clubmatch
    - Most often Clubmatch winner (Around 30 times)
    - Most clubgold of all clubs (We've more than all the others together x5)
    - First club who won the Clubmatch 10 times in a row
    - First club who could win twice the first phase of Clubmatch

We dominated the game, in the whole time there was only 1 rival…

…Prophecy

(Searide, Nightwish, Kirchenmaus, Donkey, ...)

I haven't forgotten you, Searide!
    As I said, in the past our biggest rival. We had different views but Prophecy was the only dangerous club outside. They were improving players but already had a bunch of well skilled people. So they taught talents a lot and made them ready for hard games. Searide is the founder of Prophecy and was in the past a member of Effect. He left Effect to realize his own ideas and he was able to manage it very well. We weren’t best friends afterwards but things changed nowadays. Nice to have him and his friends/former clubmates on the same ship. I also hope the captain will leave the ship as last xD

Furthermore we got new people from FT like xRaoul. Our current club in FT is called Essence (Prophecy still exists), but we aren't active anymore. (Don't get me wrong, the club is but not the Effect guys)

I think we will never find the way back to Fantasy Tennis, now we are here.

Forum Effect:

http://effect.foroactivo.com/forum

Forum Prophecy:

http://prophecy.highforum.net/

Forum Essence:

http://essence.forumotion.com/

Fantasy Tennis – alaplaya.eu:

http://fantasytennis.en.alaplaya.net/

Btw, don’t even think about to download Fantasy Tennis! Usually it is my job to send the people from FT -> League of Legends, and not the opposite Wink

So far

Last edited by HighD on Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 6:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added forum url -> Essence)
    LegenDK

Our former development Empty Re: Our former development

Post  LegenDK Wed 13 Apr 2011 - 23:30

D= that's some nice story *-* xXKonanXx already told me though Wink nice to know for new players =P
    LB Chris
    LB Chris

Post  LB Chris Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 0:21

nice summary. except:
    a) i'm not mentioned anywhere
    b) u write down effect, prophecy and alaplaya forum, but not the only active one.
    http://essence.forumotion.com/
    KirchenMaus
    KirchenMaus

Post  KirchenMaus Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 1:07

very nice idea to give those ppl who may join us an overview about who we r.

what we also could do is like a little collection of profiles, with name some commetaries etc. so ppl could check out whos who
    tho im not sure if itd be worth the work ~'
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 1:45

Nicely written. It´s good for those who wasn´t a part of our fantasy tennis history to know why we´ve lumped together and how we relate to eachother. Got some chills while reading. Kudos! Wink

+1

Last edited by Sride on Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 3:18; edited 1 time in total
    DrNerd
    DrNerd

Post  DrNerd Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 2:52

Wow Thomas, good job. It made me happy to remember our old/great times, and it'll help to know who we are to the new faces tongue
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 6:30

yes, nice idea and good written... and damn, u always get the first rep.point!! Surprised

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 0:24