Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

4 posters

Help this old man to get his ww skin.

Atom
    Atom

Help this old man to get his ww skin. Empty Help this old man to get his ww skin.

Post  Atom Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 9:19

Ok, as topic says, I wanna get Urf Warwick, so I'll need +300 here: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=956603

Not easy, but please please please, tell all ur lol friends to upvote me, and do it yourself, I'll be grateful forever. And of course, if you need my vote, paste here ur link

If you don't help, I will kill you.

Thanks
    Atom
    Atom

Help this old man to get his ww skin. Empty Re: Help this old man to get his ww skin.

Post  Atom Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 0:09

Bump.

Yes, I had to do bump to not forget this thread with so much spam
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Help this old man to get his ww skin. Empty Re: Help this old man to get his ww skin.

Post  Searide Thu 13 Dec 2012 - 5:58

Done & done.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 5:40

I downvoted. Now you need 301 votes. Laughing
    Joke, hope you will get it, Riot declined the idea to give me Striker Ezreal (the soccer one), I asked 4 times and shit.

You should post a drama thread to Reddit, if not I can do it. I was 2 times 1. @ Reddit LoL.
    If you hit the front page there, you will get the skin tomorrow...
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 11:05

Gosh, such a good idea, but I have no idea how to do it and no acc over there, ofc i allow u to try =p

I would give you some ideas.

My parents are black and they died in a car crash.
    I lost an arm, so i only can play warwick.
    With the lack of love from my parents, i decided to donate all my money to greenpeace WWF and so on, to save the seals.
    Due to this I had no money to buy RP for UrfWick skin.

... blabla
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 11:48

Lets see... no circlejerk stuff included a la Froggen DDOS OP, 1600 elo leave uni go pro etc, will be hard to get to front page, but maybe you can get 15+ votes.

I just hope those guys won't downvote you to hell, xD. Help to push DieAnt's thread.

http://de.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/14wwxt/your_help_is_greatly_appreciated_urfwick/

(Your idea was great, this stuff = golden for the 50 iq reddit guys)

/you already got +2 @ LoL forums
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 12:06

Now I just hope a bunch of Emos don't come saying, omg "retardet" you are mocking about ppl "witout" arms, like that guy playing with pencil... =p

Thanks

PS, btw I would give even Ezreal pulsfire if needed.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 12:11

Atom wrote:Now I just hope a bunch of Emos don't come saying, omg "retardet" you are mocking about ppl "witout" arms, like that guy playing with pencil... =p

Thanks

This guy sent an application to be the support of CLG.Na as well =_=
    Imagine Chauster yelling on him.. well baaaad thoughts. D:

Yea no problem, help to upvote the Reddit thread. I went front page 6-7 hours later with a WingsofDeathX thread (Wings pls join Dignitas bla bla) and was under top 4 for the rest of the day. The first hours are the most important ones. And now its the best to post due american time.

HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 13:26

Seems like it got closed and the upvotes at reddit doesn't count anymore. Well it couldn't even start and he got +6 votes in 1 hour at his thread in league of legends forum, now imagine if we all together would push something.. and Atom would be able to get his skin inbetween the next weeks.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 13:56

At FT times it would have taken like ... 3 hours. Well ty for your help anyway, Thomas. Btw, reedit seems doesn't allow tthreads asking for +1's and so on. Maybe that's why it got closed/stucked.

But I wonder if it's so hard to ask to your 4/5 best friends to do a couple of clicks and upvote my thread.

Let's say each one of us get 3 friends + yourselves = lot of votes to help this.

Btw Erik, you are older LoL player here. Don't you own any ww urf acc? or some of your friends maybe?

Ok, I got a guy confirming the exchange. Now I just have to:

[ ]Get Brolaf
    [ ]Get +300
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 10:34

I already did Atom, I asked at least 10 friends and 10 FT/LoL dudes. I told them to register there and to upvote, that's all and even they could do it with their IQ of a piece of bread. "Gtfo with your nerd game, only for fat long haired people." After convincing them, it was not possible anyway. You have to be lvl 5 to vote...

I upvoted now with a second account and Sasas account.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 12:00

Thanks, really. I want that skin, no mater how. And although I have some problems with paysafecard, I think I wil be able to get RP for Brolaf and for the last step.

I will do a give away for some RP to get the fucking lazy asses to my thread.

Ths world is so rotten.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 12:34

Not bad day for you affraid Well paid 20€!
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 10:48

Done, 300 votes. May the skin give you fresh new blood, old dead man. Very Happy
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 5:51

I'm really happy. I would like to make trials to be new TPA jungler right now.

Thank to every one of you and your accs for for support.

Specially thanks to Thomas, you gave me the mood-boost I needed to reach it. For you the Xmas gift. Just select the (avaliable, no strikerz, sry) skin you wish.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 6:11

I hate christmas, gifts, friendly faces, and so on. Better not, thanks anyway. Just play every game (with Warwick) on this skin, because I like it as well. You already got the skin or how is the process now going? Not that you get betrayed by your trade buddy or something.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 8:13

Skin already on my pocket.

Yeahhhh!!

Thanks for help again.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 12:55

Anton why I am not able to see my signature? I put a .gif there. My avatar is so retarded without signature, lol. I can see it in the preview, like the settings are correct ([img ]gif file[/img ] and so on). I thought if I delete cache, cookies and shit it woulda work, but no way. I checked if I enabled to show signatures, yes it's alright. It's a fucking first world problem
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 12:56

Haha literally I got fucked up, I guess I had to post something to have it shown. Anyway, isn't she adorable? <3
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 23:19

Yes, it's a weird system until you can watch ur signature.

Adorable...maybe this would fit better, here:

Help this old man to get his ww skin. Tumblr_lxozeoNexc1r8506wo1_400Help this old man to get his ww skin. Tumblr_lwom5sMwLS1r8506wo1_400
    Help this old man to get his ww skin. Tumblr_m5fp8zTm3S1r8506wo1_400Help this old man to get his ww skin. Tumblr_lx1kz8OdER1r8506wo1_400
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 23:25

I already thought LB Kirchenmaus replied.
    The left bottom gif, haha xD Looking like polish Pokemons.
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 11:58

well i am late to help u, old "carcamal", asking for the skin but i hope it isnt to see u feeding Brolafs.

Seriously, as i told u via pm, talk to me on game next time if u need any help, i dont visit this forum that often

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content