Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

4 posters

Two questions

Atom
    Atom

Two questions Empty Two questions

Post  Atom Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 23:10

Did you watch Real-Barça, yesterday? your opinion (question for neutral viewers)
    What do you think about your team? (question for Pdrin and RM supporters)

Sometimes I feel like ClubMatch times with Effect against the world. Excuses like Dmg hack, Atom is GM, freewins farming, doubtful videos...
    pantalonesco

Two questions Empty Re: Two questions

Post  pantalonesco Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 2:52

sorry for spanish but I have to post this:

PEPE:

edit: WayneRooney:
    Pepe. What an idiot. Sometimes people wind u up.
    LB Chris
    LB Chris

Post  LB Chris Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 7:29

i was extremely tired yesterday and fall asleep in the 60. min or sth :/
    until then barca was surely the way better team and deserved the win.

but i wouldnt say "barca vs the rest of the world", imo real is nearly equal to them this season, in case they dont play as bad as they played yesterday. (so it would be like real and barca vs the rest of the world)
    the league game for example, which barca won 3-1, both teams were equal imo, barca always has the 60-70% ball possession, but thats not all. real is able to counterattack pretty fast.
    yesterday were marcelo, di maria, khedira, (özil in good shape =/ ) and so on missing, which could be an excuse for the pretty bad game.

Pepes case is a pretty sad story. really talented and great defender, but with some serious personality probs as it seems. every clasico i watch he is overacting, fouling way too much and way too hard + crying like a baby when he gets a soft hit to his foot or wherever.

ps: im more or less neutral, tending to like real more, but just because 2 germans are playing there (germans in other leagues are extremely rare) + i dislike clubs dominating a league (or even europe), like barca did in the newer past, too much. disliking munich for that as well.
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 9:53

Well, well! I'm Real Madrid and MU fan since 2000~, years when these clubs won UCL. I guess players like Raúl, Casillas, Solskjaer or Schmeichel made me to be a fan of these 2 of the biggest clubs in football history.

So, I won't join Barca's side just because they're the best nowadays. With Pinto in Real's side and Casillas in Barca's side the score could be easy 5-0(otra manita) Although the difference is so high, it's not because Real would be weak, it's simply because Barcelona is the best team in football history. Xavi, Iniesta, Messi could be in 30 years names like Pele and Maradona today ^.^

I think and hope that Real Madrid will win Primera this year, they have 5 points advantage so I guess they start with the 1st chance, even if Barcelona is the better team.

About Pepe's actions. He was used to do this in the past, but what he did in that match was totally stupid. First simulate a hit in his face and then walk with intention on Messi's hand. He should be suspended for both of these actions. Very good Panta's clip!

I was always wondering who's the better coach. Mourinho or Guardiola? When I saw Guardiola at Barcelona I thought he was a good football player but he will be a fail as coach. Passage of time made me to think that he's better coach than player. But I would like to see him training normal players, not aliens like Xavi or Iniesta. On the other hand Mourinho already won UCL with 2 teams and he didn't fail(at least from my point of view) at Real Madrid. This club was too bad in last 6-7 years in UCL to be disappointed by the current Real Madrid.

HALA MADRID!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 17:39