Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

3 posters

Find the error ...

Siân
    Siân

Find the error ... Empty Find the error ...

Post  Siân Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 9:31

Find the error ... Trollzw

this game couldve made me cry. Ill comment it after somebody has found the "flaw/joke" in this screenshot...
    pantalonesco

Find the error ... Empty Re: Find the error ...

Post  pantalonesco Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 9:59

GG annie
    DrMiaw
    DrMiaw

Post  DrMiaw Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 11:03

I was telling you that was the red amumu, but then i saw annie and... lol
    Siân
    Siân

Post  Siân Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 12:01

got a problem with spidermumu? ._.

Annie was such a fool. Nothing new to experience in ranked, but I really thought we were gonna lose that one. Lee gave Akali 3 kills in the first ten minutes at top (about that thing called direct counter, ehh, what?) and Wukong was doing just as bad. Annie did a decent job just as Sona n me at bot.

The score was like 13/10 in our favor till minute 25, we got all dragons bc mid and bot were outplaying the enemies when things went down da hill..

Them bitches, as in Annie and Lee started to "invade" the enemies' jungle..guess what Annie and a feeding Lee can do in their jungle...yes, get caught and feed. Instead of stopping that shit they kept getting caught and Annie started flaming and insulting, selling her AP items n buying trinity instead. I thought I was going mental, bc we still couldve won if Annie didnt start doing shit. I put Annie on ignore then or otherwise I wouldve considered ragequittin r summit D:

After failed surrender votes I convinced the team to GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHA and catch them at the baron after they almost aced us at our mid inhibitor. Successfully we aced them back, got baron and pushed till their mid inhibitor, god knows how we've done that. Or wait, it was probably me with the enemies' inability to focus me down. After 2 more aces we finally got thru to their nexus and BOOM - oh dear, we actually won it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 7 Sep 2024 - 17:47