Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

3 posters

Austrian dude joins the show

Scordi

Austrian dude joins the show Empty Austrian dude joins the show

Post  Scordi Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 10:51

Hi guys,

My name is Erik, i am 22 years old and i am from the beautifull land of Austria.

Let's start:

I am a very quiet but a funny type, unless it works to this preserved:P By the profession am more or less for cook, because of that much money i can make.
    It nevertheless makes me the work jest extremely much, this many journeys in new countries, learning about other cook cultures ,to meet many new people , a lot of alcohol many discos and parties Razz.It will nevertheless last for non-more till I will fling the profession down since this one ruins a little the deficit working times jests at the thing.

Hobbies:
    I love music, very much plays the guitar in my leisure time even, if I want i also can be a 24/7 league of legend's player:P I do not that much on sports, what means ski driving, riding a bike and Street fight.
    Drinking Alcohol, Chill, making party with pleasure at the weekend.

Other stuff:

I live my life, i try to enjoy it as much as I can, this one day will come to an end someday.

League of Legends:

Every time when we are playing together as a team I do as much as i can to give you the best of me,
    so hopefully we're enjoy a beautifull time on
    Last Blood
    I am a Range AD Carry Player what means *PROTECT ME DAMIT*xD ,but otherwise open to every funny bullshit ):^ ^.

Thats it my friends

See ya ingame

Greez Scordi Smile
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Austrian dude joins the show Empty Re: Austrian dude joins the show

Post  Pdrin Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 11:57

welcome leblanc scordi!

i hope we get the way of playing as much as we did some days ago!imo u are a great player, i am happy to have u here among us

Didnt know u worked as a cooker, u ll be very useful if we manage to go to deamhack finals Embarassed not like highd whose main job ll be to touch my eggs
    LB Chris
    LB Chris

Post  LB Chris Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 5:00

lol nice to meet u here!

I'll never forget the game i met u for the first time, the kamikaze rammus hunting everyone everywhere down.... and even surviving mostly. made me laugh a lot.
    just had to add u after that game, which means a lot, since i havent added anyone so far since i'm lvl 10 or sth Wink

hope u'll have a nice time here with the others

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content