Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

3 posters

Amazing match with Amumu

Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Amazing match with Amumu Empty Amazing match with Amumu

Post  Moş Crăciun Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 8:32

Amazing match with Amumu Amumumatch

I was just learning to perform in jungle with Amumu when I had an amazing match. Mainly all went well for us on early game, good ganks at bot and mid we owned them. But at top we lost tower, and our morde fed them like hell. During the match, they controled the game and destroyed all our mid, even our. When they attacked our nexus, we were all out of our base so we had to recall and we saved nexus when it had less than 100 HP and we scored an ACE. All great then, push lanes, etc. When they were alive they tried to do baron but we caught them there and we scored another ACE, 2 in a row lol. Then we pushed mid and we destroyed one of two towers which are in front of their nexus but they were alive and while 4 of us went back trying to destroy their bot/top towers, our morde keep on attacking their last "mid" tower and he was killed. Also our Vayne died because of trying to help Morde. The final push (unfortunately) was made by them, which destroyed our nexus after ignoring the other 3 alive of us, they just attacked nexus and won the game. Yep, not all amazing stories have a happy end. xD
    Faroudja

Amazing match with Amumu Empty Re: Amazing match with Amumu

Post  Faroudja Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 1:21

no MR against anie and fiddle?

i think that build is kinda messed up xD
    Siân
    Siân

Post  Siân Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 4:30

well, since it seems like Jarvan and WW were the main damage output sources I think that build is ok.
    Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 4:32

? jarvan only had atma's for DMG and WW madreds. i disagree, i think they just better players than the AP ones
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 12:06

I think my champ was enough tank, considering we ACED them 2 times, we didn't lose any tf, we were the stronger team(in fights).

Yep, Annie could be a problem with her dmg but Fiddle(60 minions, 2 kills, 200 AP maybe?) was the weak point for them. My first 4 items on Amumu are always the same, no matter the opponents. Then I decide what to build considering the opponents, but this game I prefered Frozen Heart(?) and I think the last item I wanted to build was Warmogs. (Sride told me I should build more HP than MR or Armor on Amumu)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 7 Sep 2024 - 15:32