Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

3 posters

Greetings by crystian88

crystian88

Greetings by crystian88 Empty Greetings by crystian88

Post  crystian88 Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 8:41

Hello to all forum's members.
    I'm Christian, I'm 22 (23 in 9 days) and I'm an italian guy from Naples.
    I'm a student at Informatic Engineering (since a long time, hell my studies seems to never end), and in my free time I like to sing, go out with friends in pubs, disco and so on. I also like to travel around the world (well, for the moment just around the Europe). Budapest, Paris, Brussel, Praha were only some of my trips.

Obviously I also like to play online games.
    Fantasy Tennis was and is my main game. I played since 3 yrs (or 4? I'm becoming old) and I really had fun until the game became unpopular. The gameplay is still nice, but damn, waiting 15 minutes for a match and never having patches or cool updates it's enough to decrease my addiction.

During my FT career I joined few, but nice clubs. MadeInItaly (when it was really an "only italian" club, and when there weren't some idiots), Attraction and Essence (I don't mention my personal club UniNa, 'cause I always been there at least with 1 char).

1 year ago Thomas talked to me about LoL during my apply in Effect, I downloaded it but 'cause lack of time + my love for FT, I abandoned it.

Now that FT is more or less died, I had more time to try again this game.
    Except the damn loginqueue I really liked it fast. I'm not a pro, but also in my defeat I have fun.
    At the moment I'm just a level 10, without any skill and so on. I mostly use ranged champions like Annie, Tristana or Miss Fortune.

Well, I said enough! I hope to grow up soon, and when I'll be ready, I'll be glad to try to join here!
    Greetings! Christian
    pantalonesco

Greetings by crystian88 Empty Re: Greetings by crystian88

Post  pantalonesco Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 9:06

welcome to our community cheers
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Tue 19 Jul 2011 - 2:34

I was so damn lazy in the last days, really I just read your introduction for the first time. Delayed happy birthday is better than nothing I guess. I was in all the cities u mentioned as well, but Brussel. In the past we always did 1-day-trips, kinda sucked cuz I have been always more in the several hotels than in the city itself.

Well get lvl 30 as soon as possible and you can join here, no big deal. Stop this application shit and so on, drama queen. ;P Cya ingame

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024 - 20:36