Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

+8
Atom
Pdrin
DrMiaw
Silcardo
Poseidon
KirchenMaus
pantalonesco
Searide
12 posters

Who wins Season 1 championship?

Poll

Who wins?

[ 4 ]
    Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_lcap36%Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_rcap [36%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_lcap9%Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_lcap27%Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_rcap [27%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_lcap9%Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_lcap18%Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_lcap0%Who wins Season 1 championship? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Who wins Season 1 championship? Empty Who wins Season 1 championship?

Post  Searide Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 9:16

After day 1 both the Asian teams have been eliminated. Tomorrow the battle between EU & US will commence for sure. Take a vote for who you think will win the whole thing and reply what you voted and why you think so Wink
    pantalonesco

Who wins Season 1 championship? Empty Re: Who wins Season 1 championship?

Post  pantalonesco Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 9:26

I have doubts between aAa and EG , but I go with EU so.. aAa Smile
    KirchenMaus
    KirchenMaus

Post  KirchenMaus Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 10:41

well im for EG, they did rly well, tho doublelift fed in the beginnin <.<
    Who wins Season 1 championship? Nxvpg

they made a rly nice comeback, an westrice as ad carry is rly strong. i want eg or clg to win :3
    Poseidon

Post  Poseidon Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 10:49

lol ye, I've been rooting for EG all along, so I hope they win and I think it'll be close between some of them. Lol, I heard at Dreamhack they're calling him Facelift now.
    Silcardo
    Silcardo

Post  Silcardo Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 12:42

I'm rooting for Team Solomid and that screenshot is hilarious.

I only watched a match and a half. I saw ClG vs TSM.

Although I'd like to watch an EG one I've seen the Doublelift highlight videos.
    DrMiaw
    DrMiaw

Post  DrMiaw Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 21:57

CLG of course. They're my favo team since i play lol, soooo Smile
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 22:46

I root for Epik Gaming and Fnatic. But I´m gonna vote for Epik.
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 23:54

KirchenMaus wrote:they made a rly nice comeback, an westrice as ad carry is rly strong. i want eg or clg to win :3

that game was really really nice. Very strong and well played beggining but nice team fights to come back by EG. I am for EG.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 0:22

I am for EG...good and funny players and they seem in a very good shape, a player like Dyrus who can be a terrible troll, becomes a very strong player when a serious game is coming. Btw, epic spam/usage of "/laugh" every 3 or 4 secs with Singed in THE WHOLE lane phase at solo top vs Irelia. Poison trail-> /l, little walk -> /l, fling -> /l, little walk with posion again -> /l ...asshole! xD

Solomid and aAa have also a lot of potential, and it'll depend on the game they perform.

Let's see what can Fnatic can do with Peke.

I hate really hard CLG, sry fanboys, mainly (I would say only) because HSGG, arrogant and overrated player. But they have good players like Jiji and Saintvicious, imo a very solid jungler. Elementz is good at tiers and blogs but not so good player imvho. I hope they dont win, but everything is possible with a good game.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 1:02

Atom wrote:
    Let's see what can Fnatic can do with Peke.

21/2, 52k gold vs 32k gold against CLG Shocked xPeke has just rocked

2nd game, also bashed (14-3 with 3-0 dragons and 1 baron), ggs Fnatic. HotShotGG played Janna, no comment...
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 2:07

Shit I should´ve voted Fnatic. What a team. Altough Westrice & Dan Dinh is the shizzle.
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 2:41

I had doubts between Fnatic and EG, but seeing Fnatic with xPeke today, they were just great, I would be happy if they win the whole tournament. So my vote goes to Fnatic. gamed!d and CLG - out after second day.

I really liked Ashe + Gragas in the second match, twice the same combo to start the "team fight" with a kill. Ofc, xPeke did the difference, Fnatic without him was a bit weak in group. Isn't Saferide from Sweden? I think they could get him to play in xPeke's place for the first day. xD
    Silcardo
    Silcardo

Post  Silcardo Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 6:28

aAa plays pretty damn good.
    TSM will come out of the losers bracket for a championship rematch !
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 6:59

Wow, great games between aAa and TSM, very balanced the first match, won by TSM at limit(the most balanced match I've ever seen) Then aAa did a very good job, they won 2nd match, another equilibrated and the 3rd was a bit easier. aAa the first team in final, the final of Upper Bracket, one more step for the real final. If they lose the final of Upper Bracket they still have a chance to win the final in Lower Bracket, so aAa is the closest team by final atm. ;P

The other semi-final in the Upper Bracket..Fnatic vs EG. EG was great in group, 3 wins. But I remember the match between them in group, Fnatic had a fight won at level 1, remember that screen. xD They lost the game on late but today, with xPeke they are the favorite team, in my opinion. Let's see if xPeke, Shushei and that Ashe can do the same job like they did vs CLG. Gogo Fnatic, gogo European server. ^_^
    KirchenMaus
    KirchenMaus

Post  KirchenMaus Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 7:43

mäh 1-0 for fnatic Q___Q Epik can still do it! akali pick gogo <3

well i rly hope epiks gonna win this, if not i hope they get into the grand final by winning lower bracket ;o
    pantalonesco

Post  pantalonesco Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 9:01

my god... Shusei is the best player in the DreamHack
    Siân
    Siân

Post  Siân Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 9:18

pantalonesco wrote:my god... Shusei is the best player in the DreamHack
    haha, seeing him playin alistar motivated me to learn how to play alistar. really sick guy
    Poseidon

Post  Poseidon Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 9:29

Yeah, I guess actually EG will win lower bracket and meet Fnatic again in grand finals and then lose to them without winning a single match.
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 9:34

Really nice matches, Fnatic rocked in the first match, 18-2 an easy win. In the second game they had a bad start - 0/5 if I'm not wrong and they were close to lose the match but at the end they won it. If I have to notice the Fnatic players I start with Mellisan, really nice Janna in both matches. Lamia and Shushei, they were great again, but especially in first. xPeke was imba in the first match but in the second he was the weak point in Fnatic(if I can say so) althought he farmed a lot of minions, as he always do. And at least but don't think last is their tank, the Finnish player, 16 years old - the youngest from tournament if I'm not wrong, Cynide. He was doing a good job, but I think he had some bad engages on Jarvan. Sure, for us is easy to comment, when we can see all the map ^_^

@Pose: Idk what to say, I think the loser between aAa and Fnatic will start with 1-0 in the match with the winner between TSM and EG. Same for the grand final, maybe the team which comes from Upper Bracket starts with an advantage. Remember the 2 quarter-finals, the teams on 2nd place in groups started with 1-0.

Last edited by Goethe on Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 9:37; edited 1 time in total
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 9:36

I don´t see Epik beating TSM. Although I want them too.
    DrMiaw
    DrMiaw

Post  DrMiaw Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 9:48

Fnatic will go. Anyway, i think he's not the youngest, Pacific team has a boy(Idk the ages), but he seems like 14 years or so
    Silcardo
    Silcardo

Post  Silcardo Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 17:11

What do you guys have to say about the dc's that have occurred throughout the tournament?
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 19:00

Strange they have disconnects, they play on an own server. The games I saw so far weren't affected by disconnect. I mean it happened but it wasn't the key to win games. I remember an Annie who was suddenly disconnected and couldn't help the team to defend inhibitor but the game was already lost.

What I don't get, an aAa member was yesterday whining about sound problems, something like it was kind of hard to play without Teamspeak what's absolutely true but they have so much time before the game starts, can't they check whether there is sound or not? ;o

And ye, a lot of funny games. Shushei is just impressing, best player so far indeed. He was the key in almost any game.

I am curious how many things will be adopted by LoL players. Jungle Gangplank, jungle Alistar and generally I expect even more waves of Alistars than it is currently. Fortunately most of them aren't using W + Q combo.

@Sride, is DH close to you and were you visiting it?

Btw guys, we should try to be there in 2-3 years! bounce

/Edit, Ok I just saw the Westrice dc for 3 1/2, Ashe could free farm. That's bad. Remake please.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 21:11

I have played AP Alistar many times and yes, it's scary, because that damned ult...I would say that he is a kind of AP version of trynda. Don't forget that WQ combo is for harass and gank, but imo, in tfs you have to use separatedly W and Q most of times for more utility. Jungling Ali is pretty easy and fast if you get good help at golem.

I think it was Raoul who said that xPeke was weak player with karthus, and well, he could seem like that: not very good lane phase dying often, and not good stats dying a lot. BUT, I think it was his job, I even saw him using flash with 100 hp to take position of his corpse in the middle of the tf. He (ab)used Karthus's passive a lot.

Well, 2nd game was impressive at all. Janna, blitz, Ashe, Malz, Vayne...every player giving the best...

The key of the game in my opinion, the timing of Fnatic with Dragons was ridiculous (also vs CLG). They were all 5 around dragon 15 secs before its respawn every time. And they got almost every dragon. They leaded gold thanks to this, even losing in the KD scoreboard the whole game.
    Poseidon

Post  Poseidon Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 21:44

the dc problem is that the game randomly alt-tabs itself and doesn't let you get back into the game. It's a problem with the Alienware computers and I can happen to anyone during a game. That's the reason for all the dcs that have occured during the tournament (and there have been many).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024 - 17:31