Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

+4
Pdrin
Moş Crăciun
SX
HighD
8 posters

WAY TO WARD MID

HighD
    HighD

WAY TO WARD MID Empty WAY TO WARD MID

Post  HighD Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 14:59

Rain Man got no ganks by opponents jungler cuz simply good warded.
    Makes me jealous ;p

In my opinion mid must ward the red team wraiths or at least the river between blue team blue buff and baron. Support can ward a bit above dragon so mid doesn't need to buy 2x wards. If the time of ward is over -> Def/Tower Hug until new wards are up. I am really bored of three man gank top. >_>

Right click yo

WAY TO WARD MID Yoooooq
    SX
    SX

WAY TO WARD MID Empty Re: WAY TO WARD MID

Post  SX Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 9:29

Cannot fault the trashman, it's pretty much why I love jungling shaco, free wards Very Happy
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 22:22

WAY TO WARD MID Wardmapblueteam

Well, well I see HighDumb having some problems in elo hell so I came here just to help him ;p That's just my opinion, 1600 elo support opinion, can't say it's the best way to ward the map but I think it's great(for blue team). I'll explain it in some lines. U can argue if you think something is wrong, imo you're very good at this(argu'e'ing)

1. Ward 1 and ward 8 avoid the ninja ganks for bot and top lane.
    2. Ward 3 and ward 6 give you vision on the river, dragon and baron.
    3. Wards 3,4 and ward 5,6 makes your mid lane ungankable.
    4. Ward 2 is for bot lane, if your mid lane still didn't put ward 4, otherwise it's not very useful.
    5. Ward 7 is for top lane, together with ward 6 makes your top ungankable.

Sure, these wards make ur lanes ungankable,unless the opponents surprise u with tp and so on.

I will come later with a "purple team map warded" just for my friend - HighD!
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 23:08

Real. It's a difference if you come around to post something useful or if you come around to push ur ego including to promote urself and ur Janna. Unnecessary post as always, unnecessary like the romanians in Spain.

Well, well I see HighDumb having some problems in elo hell so I came here just to help him ;p

Help? xD Mwahaha what a help. Are you serious when you think ur post is something special? ;o This stuff you can already find in the forum, reddit is full with How-To-Ward, in streams you can see Supports warding and YOU post here a wannabe tutorial? xD Oh boy, that's cute.

About ur picture, several things are not necessary. If the lanes are warded you can push, push and push ur lane so the enemy will lose CS under tower and u can put some pressure to opponents tower. In case you warded like a baws and you push, there is no need to ward bushes to avoid ninja ganks.

Being blue team and speaking about lanes phase, there is no need to ward the 6, unless you have a Kassadin or Fizz etc in the opponents team who can jump over the Baron. For top lane and mid the necessary wards are the tribush, cuz thats the main route to gank for opponents jungler (red buff -> top gank) and mid must ward the wraiths. Rather I would ward opponents red buff than the Baron. In case top lane is roaming and goes the baron way, then something is wrong and top lane must punish him with pushing the lane like a crazy.
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 23:41

HighD wrote: Unnecessary post as always, unnecessary like the romanians in Spain.

haha EPIC
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 23:55

Haha everyone is good at words, harder in game, isn't it? Very Happy

About the ward 6, ofc u need. U will convince about this when the opponents will have Jarvan or Lee Sin jungle and you will be ganked in this way. I even imagine the retards like you who say "from where the fuck did you come?" Yay,lovely to read these words ;x

U think if you watch Wickd streaming u will play solo top like him? Dude, you need to play more, and talk less. As I said above, you're very good to argue, but you still lack skill in game, poor! When you will be high elo maybe you will understand the game.

Good luck in elo hell and Merry Christmas <3

Spoiler:
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 1:11

Seems like the one with romanians in Spain hurt. ;P
    Merry Christmas to you as well, your snaky family and Dumy too. Enjoy the Naruto DVD box under christmas tree and the jeans from a romanian supermarket.

To be good at words and to show the same ingame is hard, I agree. You are an example, a very good one moreover. Maybe same here, but nothing to worry about. You call it bad at words and bad ingame, I would call it some knowledge about ingame but not having enough experience to show the same on the court.

"About the ward 6, ofc u need. U will convince about this when the opponents will have Jarvan or Lee Sin jungle and you will be ganked in this way. I even imagine the retards like you who say "from where the fuck did you come?" Yay,lovely to read these words ;x"

To have a normal discussion is not possible since u ignore important facts. Read again, I will quote.

Being blue team and speaking about lanes phase, there is no need to ward the 6, unless you have a Kassadin or Fizz etc in the opponents team who can jump over the Baron

Etc should be an international word, if I mention Kassadin and Fizz I obviously mean Jarvan E+Q, Lee Sin Ward + W as well. We can go thru all champions now or you just try to understand words.

U think if you watch Wickd streaming u will play solo top like him? Dude, you need to play more, and talk less. As I said above, you're very good to argue, but you still lack skill in game, poor! When you will be high elo maybe you will understand the game.

Tryhard bro, tryhard. Eirelia and Caiflyn for the win.
    Next point in ur development as a normal human would be to stop talking trash. Dunno when, where, why I mentioned that I want to play solo top like him, if you can show me this post I would appreciate it a lot. Feel free to use the search in forum, might be easier for you but wait.. since I never said something like that - I guess - u won't find anything. Furthermore I am not good in the arguing thingy, just normal.

I respect your opinion about ELO. In your opinion ELO is the mirror of a player, ok then. And I expect that you respect the opinions of others as well. ELO is very important, it shows u can play several positions more or less good but that's the thing about rankings.. you can't always take them serious. I don't think Voyboy was the best player in NA when he was 1st place few weeks ago, nor he was good or something similar.

The thing is, you can just play Support good. In LB times you were similar with Kirchenmaus, nowadays I would say you are same level with Sian, at least that's what I think and what I saw in the scrims we have played. You are not that good in other positions like Support, so you shouldn't act like you know what you are talking about.

Moreover I am seriously doubting your knowledge is better than mine, you might be a gold player, you might play with good people around you, but that's nothing what you can be proud about or what shows you are a good player.

You can call me poor because my Elo is low, but your post disappointed me as well, altho I don't give a fuck. If I would give a fuck I would rage and not posting back in a more or less normal way.

Just it's gold in my eyes, music in my ears and sugar on my tongue to read ur stuff ^^ Let me tell you 1 thing, you are not high elo Raoul =)

Spoiler:

Okok the spoiler was childish, but how can I take it serious.. Hf
    Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 4:09

This is like a bitch fight. OFC raoul started it by posting obvious shit and hi ego stuff, but o well, thomas isnt even a good person, or even a fair person. So 1 is ajerk and other 1 is bad people. You can fight forever and will not end.
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 6:45

Hahaha EPIC Faroudja! Confusing opinion, to be honest!

Ok, u consider me a jerk, maybe I am. DONE!

But Heidi, isn't him ur clan mate? Why are you in same clan/community with a bad person? Oh, dude, u should review your friend list. Dw, I know what you mean, I know how he is, I remember some months ago Chai told me the same like you ;p

Por cierto faro, no te preocupes, noy voy a pelear con gente que no es de mi tamaño. Solo estábamos hablando, no veo el sentido para contradecir con el sobre el juego, intentaba ayudarle pero ya ves, es igual que tu jaja.
    Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 6:52

He is not on my FL and dont compare me to him. Even a romanian is better than him
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 11:19

Clan and community are two different things.
    DrMiaw
    DrMiaw

Post  DrMiaw Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 14:18

To be honest, I'm with Thomas here... because I'm gold rated, and I dont feel like this. I feel like I have the same level as my friends of 1300 ELO. Nothing to say about warding, I dont wanna think a lot haha ^^
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 23:50

Santa Claus uses to show his ego these days...

Searide said that clan isn't the same than community. Agree.
    To me, you, Raoulthebest, are not welcome here in this community.
    I could be alone with this feeling, so, don't worry, moreover I neither don't want to fight, even if they are the same size than me (ofc you aren't). Just talking.

OFF topic...if Jarvan jumps Baron's wall, he also jumps the "urf" wall to river's bush and wards 2-3 become shit.
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 0:25

Atom wrote:

atomo speaking about warding and didnt say anything about tribush...

WAY TO WARD MID Disappointment-demotivational-poster-1256691519
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 11:04

Tribush images inside

Spoiler:

Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 12:04

i wont even ask where or how did u got the imagexDDDDDD, anyway good raoulish argument, even if the one who raised ur elo from 1300 to 1550 is not u <3

and btw if i werent playing with faro most of the games i d already be platinum player I love you
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 12:16

Faro as duo mate fits fine, he is more or less at the same lvl, more or less same elo and even higher knowledge than you <3

1300=/=1365>1265

I would recommend you to go EU East server to reach platinum, but I heard about a really strong Romanian lol scene.

(I have no problems with Romanian people, Chinese or Fiji Islands people, at all, I just use to find problems with problematic people)
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 13:03

Atom wrote: he is more or less at the same lvl, more or less same elo and even higher knowledge than you <3

1300=/=1365>1265

faro is 1040, i m 1300, u are 1560. We all are at same level then. Anyway, there is just 1 way to answer so many palabras necias:

random gifs

WAY TO WARD MID 2q8uek6WAY TO WARD MID Yes-1WAY TO WARD MID 2rw49j7WAY TO WARD MID Th_1822088936_577f0f5e8b_oWAY TO WARD MID ClapWAY TO WARD MID AplausosWAY TO WARD MID Funny-animated12WAY TO WARD MID Funny-animated23WAY TO WARD MID Funny-animated32WAY TO WARD MID Funny-animated39WAY TO WARD MID Funny-animated46
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 22:11

Well, Atom, I'm not interessed to see your dick, really. Ur wife must be very disappointed, by the way.

About the EU East server? Hmm..romanian are not the retardeds #1 but only because Poland and Russian have more users. Same here in West, Spain and France are known as countries with retarded players only because they have the most users.

Haha, LB Theant 1560 elo. GJ...Searide! This guy proved so many times he's able to take any random noob account to reach 1500 elo with it. That's the true skill! ;p

No matter if Miaw's opinion in this thread isn't same like mine but last summer I had some expectations to see some people from LB at a decent elo in some months. He was one of them and now only must see if Panta and Diana will do the same like him in the future.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 0:48

Cool story, keep on telling us more, please.
    Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 3:32

WAY TO WARD MID Tell-me-more-250x250

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 8:07