Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

5 posters

New masteries

Atom
    Atom

New masteries Empty New masteries

Post  Atom Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 23:13

HighD
    HighD

New masteries Empty Re: New masteries

Post  HighD Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 7:28

Wäääh, I don't know.

Akali would be really strong, no Chris I won't call her op but with new masteries it just stacks her passive. I hope they will change her or she will be a sure ban as long as I'm host.

Irelia or Olaf with Moloch (reducing CC) is incredibly strong. I like all the trees, I guess first days will be chaos and a lot of experiments.

Jax and Udyr are getting nerfed with the dodgde masteries, seems like Riot wants to get out Dodge. I read something like that. And I think Ryze needed that one Mana mastery, don't know the english name yet.

What I don't understand are their comments about Fortify, that the effect just makes people more defensive but on the other hand, Garnison has almost the same effect.

Btw, for junglers

Jungle experience is being slightly increased to compensate so you'll still hit level 2 off blue or double golems, get to 4 off a complete clear etc.

^Fortunately. I already thought about who is able to play Zilean cuz his exp bonus and Faroudja came to my mind... ^^
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 0:45

It´s nice to get some diversity to the masteries. I felt that the current ones didn't always apply to newer champions with energy and such.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 23:11

Any feedback? I am gonna test them a bit on the jungle, but at first sight I only can say that it's a huge nerf to Kassadin, or mana pool champs, who used the "hp regen=1% of your mana" now replaced for a flat 3 hp regen/5. With a 600/700 mana pool, easy to get at first levels, you had already double hp regen than current mastery.
    Doran's shield+hp regen quints+old masteries= 9+8.1+~7=~24 hp reg/5 = half perpetual pot. Not talking about the scaling of that mastery...with big mana pools like 2.5k you had 25 hpreg/5= half pot, only by that mastery.

About jungling masteries, still no idea. I will start by 21/9/0 although I always was an intensive Defensive/Utility user.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 0:10

So chaotic.

My mastery pages at the moment:

1.) Irelia, Ghost and Teleport, 1/21/8, useless mana per level in Utility to get the movement speed bonus, probably I will change it a bit. Going to the 10% CC reduce what perfectly stacks with Merc and Irelia passive.

2.) Support, 9/0/21, 10% CDR, Magic Pen in Offense, and the usual stuff in Utility.

3.) Cho'Gath AP, 21/9/0, what an AP monster he will be with all the AP stuff there, in Defense I picked Armor/Mr and Health per level

4.) AD.. currently with Exhaust and Cleanse. To be honest I have no clue about Summoner Spells atm, Flash range 400 at the moment sounds not like a no-go for me. I went 21/9/0 here, nice lifesteal.

5.) Jungle AD, 21/9/0, well I don't know about the jungle masteries. I used to go with defense and Utility as well, but hell I don't need the first points in Utility. I don't even have the Smite mastery cuz I preferred Bladed Armor.. "Returns 6 dmg against minion and monster attacks"

6.) Singed with Teleport, a lot of Movement Speed stuff, Health, Mana Reg

7.) Teemo/Hybrid, this is actually my favourite mastery page. 19/0/11. Armor Pen, Magic Pen, Spell Vamp, Lifesteal, Bonus AP, Bonus AD, CDR, AS, perfect.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not really happy with any Mastery page, I guess I'll need some time to pick the best one for me, I like a lot the Teemo one, makes me playin Teemo I guess xD

Generally I don't need any Utility since the EXP bonus masteries are too deep into this tree.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 1:33

Ah naaaah I'm stupid. (I don't need ur confirmation faggots)

For Irelia is just fuckin awesome, going 9/21/0. The mastery point for Teleport/Flash in Utility is lost but I can go for the 10% Armor Pen what gives me way more options. So I can go with HP Reg runes Quintessences instead Armor Pen Quintessences.
    LB Chris
    LB Chris

Post  LB Chris Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 3:12

wow really confusing!
    im like filling the 30 points in and deleting them again for 10 times until im more or less happy.
    just tested them in jungle so far, which got way easier.
    i have 18/12/0 for gp and was able to clear whole jungle in one try without even getting a pull, which was like impossible for me before.

amumu 9/21/0 atm.
    im really not a big fan of utility tree atm, but still went 0/9/21 for nasus and 9/0/21 for ap carries. lets see if i keep it like this.

is it just my opinion or are the ad carry masteries kinda very strong?
    SX
    SX

Post  SX Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 5:00

Yeah as Safe said, finally Shen gets some free energy love =D.

I really like the changes because they are way more substantial in terms of damage and utility they bring to a champion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 23:16