Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

+2
DrNerd
HighD
6 posters

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p)

HighD
    HighD

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Empty New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p)

Post  HighD Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 23:14

Release date EU - 20.10.

New stats of Hextech Gunblade, fat nerf. Not really for Akali but Jax is not happy.

Neeeeew (Old)

+40 AD (60 AD)
    +70 AP (75 AP)
    +15% Lifesteal (20% Lifesteal)
    !!Unique!!:+20% Spellvamp (not Unique 25% Spellvamp)
    +300 dmg use effect

And oh my gosh, so many new great skins. Altho I am not really able to play any of these champions I am looking forward to buy at least 3-4 skins. xD

Incognito Blitzcrank - Nice but I won't buy

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Incognito+Blitzcrank

Ghost Nocturne - Sureee, will be mine

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Ghost+Nocturne

Frankenstein Annie - 1..2..3..4..5..6..7! 7 Skins got this bitch, but still it's a nice one. I'll buy.

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Frankenstein+Annie

Witch Nidalee - Epic one, must have for me

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Witch+Nidalee

Party Fiddle - Trash

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Attachmentoo

Graves Skins, got no names so far but they look really nice, especially the 1st one.

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Graves+Skin+1

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Graves+Skin+2

Video of the skins

DrNerd
    DrNerd

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Empty Re: New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p)

Post  DrNerd Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 23:36

Nidalee and Annie must be mine too!
    Faroudja

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Empty Re: New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p)

Post  Faroudja Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 0:29

I dont like that nerf but no big deal since i dont really play champions that need it.

Hello atlantis, still playing this game? lets play together friend <3
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 0:44

Hello exmor, in case we play together, I'll stop to play this game <3
    I guess that's what u want.

Btw, I always like nerfs on things or champions I (usually) don't play, u can't lose anything and in case u play against them it just makes u better or at least it makes them worse. >_> That's kinda the same xD
    Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 0:57

thats not what i wanttt, i just want u to play with me because i like being better than u and seeing it on the screen Very Happy

ye ye i know, karma is a bitch, and not the lol karma ^^

one more sentence i like:

what goes around comes around
    LB Chris
    LB Chris

Post  LB Chris Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 1:18

"New stats of Hextech Gunblade, fat nerf. Not really for Akali but Jax is not happy."

why isnt it a nerf for akali?
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 1:44

Because Akali is more ap based than Jax. 20 dmg difference is a lot for Jax, lifesteal and spellvamp as well since he got a different passive. Akali won't notice the 5 AP difference and she got her passive. Currently there are only QQ threads with Akali is op, altho Riot almost haven't touched her for 1 year. The majority expected an Akali nerf and it seems as just the Hextech Gunblade gets nerfed. They shoulda nerf Akali's passive. In my opinion her passive is very good or let's call it truly op, she can circle and go into a teamfight with 50% HP and goes out of the circle with 80% HP.

Ye Faro, currently I am ur level. :'> Not because u improved, cuz I terribly sucked the last weeks. I hope to meet u in SoloQ. ;P

And jop, Karma is a bitch. But I prefer: "Karma is a bitch? Well just make sure that bitch is beautiful" and all the shit is fine. Same for what goes around comes around, stop the Justin Timberlake gay shit please by the way. Aborigines use the boomerang since hundreds of years and rumours seems to be true, they don't come back to u. And yes, I know what u meant. My former words are ur words now, let's see the future. Wink
    Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 1:49

1.- U are even lower than my level (and thats a lot)
    2.- U got worse
    3.- I got better more than u got worse
    4.- Timberlake hase few good gayshits so talk to the hand heidi darling
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 2:00

Once again, as Atom already posted:

New Patch - Skins, Hextech Gunblade 2.0 (r.i.p) Fago

On the other hand, it could be the opposite, too. Musclefaro is looking into the mirror to see a very poor person like he would underestimate himself. Dude u are way better.

1.- U are even lower than my level (and thats a lot)
    2.- U got worse
    3.- I got better more than u got worse
    4.- Timberlake hase few good gayshits so talk to the hand heidi darling

->

1. You are Last Blood A, I am in Miaws team now.
    2. True dat
    3. You got better than I ever was
    4. Indeed, Timberlake is soooo nice. ♥_♥ And the new movie with Mila Kunis <33333 :333
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 2:02

1.-No
    2.-Bad days/games =/= become worse.
    3.-Sure, since he didn't get worse and you improved playing Support.
    4.-Not my bussiness
    Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 2:08

atom if u are not going to make heidi more miserable dont say anything at all ¬¬
    LB Chris
    LB Chris

Post  LB Chris Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 2:14

HighD wrote: Currently there are only QQ threads with Akali is op, altho Riot almost haven't touched her for 1 year. The majority expected an Akali nerf and it seems as just the Hextech Gunblade gets nerfed.

as i said weeks ago: imo its the gunblade that made akali strong. since it became modern again to play with gunblade, akali got called OP, even tho (as u said) akali didnt get buffed/nerfed for a year.
    its the perfect item for akali and i will go on buying it first, cuz without it akali is UP imo.

just my 2 cents

ps: alpha dog is a quite good movie with justin timberlake
    DrMiaw
    DrMiaw

Post  DrMiaw Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 3:21

Nidalee going to be mine Smile Cool skins btw

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 6:22