Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

+9
Pdrin
Faroudja
NnN iDumy
Searide
Poseidon
Moş Crăciun
DrMiaw
Atom
Praagmatik
13 posters

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell.

Faroudja

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell. - Page 2 Empty Re: Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell.

Post  Faroudja Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:13

and yet, i got more elo than u and ur best girl friend tommy.

I love this when a guy always ignores me and avoids my invitations and afterwards he proves to be worse than me <3
    HighD
    HighD

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell. - Page 2 Empty Re: Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell.

Post  HighD Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 3:45

Can't say it's only the fault of teammates. I am playing bad as well these days, just sad that I don't feel like someone is carrying my ass if I have bad days. Btw believe me or not and ask Pdrin, I always started positive like 3/0 Lee sin, like 1/0 Cho + 35 minions to mid and so on, suddenly I have to meet fed people which gank from bot lane.

Great day btw David, I will never forget it. At least we had some fun... 37 CS Malphite top lane after 23 minutes. Or remember the bunch of Nasus dudes xD
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 4:08

Pdrin wrote:the world record was faros profile some days ago, around 8-9 defeats in a row. Great
    Wrong, he had full profile in red and he kept losing 1 or2 else.

Faro, at least you cannot say that I ignore your invitations since to reject =/= to ignore.

btw, isn't DrNerd the highest elo around here? It would mean that he's the best player for his beloved Raoul. Jokes appart, last games I played with him (even before elo reset) he played really good games even with "weak" picks.

Atm I am still in the first 20 games (+/- 40 elo) Examples:
    -"Pick ad+support carry" --> Olaf with clarity+Xin with heal and cv at botlane vs Vayne+Zilean --> 10/0 minute ~10. Lost game, very lost.
    -"Pick ad+support carry v 2.0"-->"ok" Teemo+Shaco...against Caitlin and alistar. They won the lane and we won the game...

Summary: try to duo* as much as u can and don't give a shit about top elo's metagame, this is Solo Q after elo reset.

Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 4:29

if u lose those games, its ur bad. you shud 100% go DUOQ with any1 who is not pedrin or thomas, and u are going to win (with me not so sure but we can still win xD)

and BTW, we were talking about ranked losses, so it was 9 losses in a row. Right now i am in a winning strike so iam cheered up
    LB Chris
    LB Chris

Post  LB Chris Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 11:56

had my first ranked game for some time now and now i know again why i didnt miss it =/

champ select and 2 player say they are duoq and wanna go bot lane.. best thing which could happen i thought. when they logged in with kassadin as carry and sivir as support with heal and rally i was a bit confused.
    luckily their bot with veigar and leona was even dumber! kassadin had 6 kills after 20 mins. at the same time he had 8 cs, sivir 12.
    i didnt even care for top lane ( 0/4/0) after 20 mins, cuz their jungler sucked hard too. was more or less a 2on2 ( me + jungler vs their mid and top).

luckily they surrendered after their top disced. would have gotten some more gray hairs, in case the game would have went on for 20 more mins like that.
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 0:35

muahahaha i am onfire atm, 12 wins in a row to get 1264 elo from 1100(playing with faro, thomas, atomo and i am not sure if 1 with raoul) in soloq and 1423 in team pirat monkey monkey monkey monkey pig

I didnt get any great troll, i guess that is the key, just 1 instalock top teemo and some feeder, but its elo hell

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content