Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

+2
KirchenMaus
Pdrin
6 posters

Differences between American and European gamestyle

Pdrin
    Pdrin

Differences between American and European gamestyle Empty Differences between American and European gamestyle

Post  Pdrin Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 6:43

I ve been watching the DH and i wonder if there are any differences between both

The speaker said this morning that one of the differences in the gamestyle was the use of the support, the european tries to be more aggresive to avoid the ad carry farms comfortable and the american usually play more safe.

Are there more differences? Picks? Bans?

Talking about the early items, i think there arent, usually boots on carries and 3 potions.
    KirchenMaus
    KirchenMaus

Differences between American and European gamestyle Empty Re: Differences between American and European gamestyle

Post  KirchenMaus Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 7:40

european teams usually go for the same team comps.
    always. off tank top, ap mid, tank/off tank jungle, support ad bot.
    americans often take double ap, roamer, double ad, so solo ap/ad an stuff. this used to be stronger, but there r so many strong off tanks by now, so they jus outfarm their carries at top, this is why the 'american play' is more similar to the european by now i think.
    most of the times the americans are less scared to try or take other combinations an pickin champions u would never ever pick in eu.

think this is the main difference, there r prolly some more, but most of them r individual i guess.

about the items, eu earlier used to start out with dorans, but the huge advantage of 3 hp pots = 600 hp 'less' harrass jus got adopted by the eu players.
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Differences between American and European gamestyle Empty Re: Differences between American and European gamestyle

Post  Moş Crăciun Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 7:42

American teams buy more Philosopher's Stones and Heat of Gold than the European teams.
    NnN iDumy

Post  NnN iDumy Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 7:54

EU consider Rumble OP,Americans not.
    EU always ban Nidalee cause US use her pro and EU aren't using Nidalee.
    EU always ban Twisted Fate cause US use him a lot.
    EU use 2 ap(1 for mid 1 for top) and US use off tank top ap mid but sometimes US use Support+Meele bot lane.
    Also EU prefer to ban Vayne too and use Ashe more than Corki as AD Range.US prefer Vayne,Corki and some games used Cait

What I've noticed that EU farm better than US,but US use gold items.
    DrMiaw
    DrMiaw

Post  DrMiaw Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 9:41

EU farm more? NEVER. the only european team who farm good is fnatic, aaa always farm more bad than them, but pown them, so get money
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 9:43

drunken more bad drunken Actually, it's worse.
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 10:23

EU´s farm is pretty stronger than US, Miaw. Almost every EU vs US game, early lane phase EU always have pulled ahead, superior farming. aAa (<- especially), fnatic & gamed.de have all had better farm in the majority of the games against US. The only US players who have keeped up in farming early-mid game is TheRainMan & Salce .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 10:07