Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

3 posters

Hopeless Victory

Silcardo
    Silcardo

Hopeless Victory Empty Hopeless Victory

Post  Silcardo Wed 13 Apr 2011 - 8:10

Hopeless Victory Lolwin

I honestly can not believe we won this match. We started the match pretty even during laning phase but Ryze combined with low map awareness and boots of mobility were just too much too handle. Jax and Yi were so aggravated by Ryze that they fed the entire match by running into the opponents forest searching to catch him solo. You'd think after a few deaths a piece they would figure out they cant take him.

Yi and Amumu also wanted to quit but using the powers of positive reinforcement our hopes were still alive. Me and Amumu quickly figured that Ryze is pretty useless with a banshees veil.It took Yi 50 minutes.Jax never managed to catch on. With all our banshees at the ready we could have easily wiped them out in a 5 vs 5 and taken their nexus safely. But Yi really enjoys nail bite finishes so he continued to run around solo when we all knew the last team fight would win the match. So it comes down to a western show down. Jax is dead from running around solo so just Me,Amumu,and Malz were left to fend off a 3 vs 5. After a valiant fight we took out 4 of them and all that was standing between morde his ,ghost and the nexus was one tower. To nobody's surprise Yi continuing his backdoor throughout the entire match had to fight through 3 towers and the nexus for us to win the match. It all came down to this moment. Morde beating down our nexus while Yi had to eat through two towers and the nexus and face his respawning team.

We all know the ending from the screenshot. Some would call Yi the hero of the match.We would have won much much more easily if he just fought with us instead.

The real hero here was us buying magic resist and 3/5th of their team ignoring resistance. If they bought any resistance at all we would have been crushed.

Also who would have ever thought to much Hp could be a bad thing.
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Hopeless Victory Empty Re: Hopeless Victory

Post  Searide Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 1:56

Haha, it's an interesting win. Even though it's sometimes discussable if heroes like Yi/Heimer/Shaco is most optimal in big teamfights or backdooring while the rest is baiting/defending. Obviously your Yi wasn´t the brightest player ever, but could he really have done better than he did considering his small brain? ;D
    Silcardo
    Silcardo

Post  Silcardo Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 19:15

Hopeless Victory Nicetryw

Well I did my best to win this match.I'm pretty happy with how I've been farming lately, its been going extremely well and not at the cost of my team.That is one area I have definitely improved in.

This game went downhill from the first 2 minutes. Amumu tried to jungle.Nothing is wrong with that, but it is wrong when you find out the entire other team is coming to gank before minions have spawned. Needless to say we had 3 deaths in the first 2 minutes. Malph went afk the moment he realized he was surrounded and came back 20 something minutes later.

We should have surrendered at 20 minutes. 4 vs 5 is already hard enough.Combine that with teemo's map awareness and it is hopeless. I could of bought more damage items but I spent a large amount of money just trying to keep them alive. Had a constant stream of wards and 2 oracles.

Mistakes I made
    -bought movement speed 5 boots early because I thought it would be 4 vs 5, but teemo's mushrooms made them pretty useless regardless.
    - I need a new mf build, this match probably would of have gone better building some attack speed earlier since brand and poppy are pretty bursty. My dmg came too slow.
    - We would have been a whole lot better off if I managed to get more last hits for kills instead of brand T_T.

Mistakes Team made
    - 3/5th of my team insanely underfarmed.
    - They never got annoyed of endlessly running into mushrooms
    -We didn't even take their mid tower.
    -Only towers we did manage to get were because they had totally ignored the lanes long enough for the minions to get them.
    - It is useful to know when to cut your losses. It was like a marching band out there. 1 person gets ganked by 5 and the next person just follows in line.
    - I'm reasonably sure you shouldn't jungle in a 4 vs 5 , they took our top and bottom tower in a couple of minutes.

My Ez ego can't stand defeat at the hands of another ezreal. I always hope I get to run into them again to show them how it's done.
    pantalonesco

Post  pantalonesco Sat 23 Apr 2011 - 18:02

[img]Hopeless Victory Sinttuloca [/img]

84 mins and finally we win... *_* very nice game xD
    Silcardo
    Silcardo

Post  Silcardo Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 2:53

Hopeless Victory Ughsssk

My team

Morde,Sion,Kat,Irelia,and Ez

Their team

Leblanc,Noct,Leesin, Eve,Kogmaw

Banned
    amumu,karthus,rammus,kassadin

I hate it when my client bugs out like that at champion selection screen you can't do anything. With your rune page,summoner spell, or masteries.That isn't what made the loss though.

The loss began at lvl 1. Which team do you think would have won in a lvl 1 fight? I thought we had a decent chance of killing Nocturne at Blue buff even if his whole team protected him because we had 2 stuns on our side. Well no fight occurred because everyone except for Irelia was unresponsive.

Laning Phase

Sion/Morde vs Kogmaw
    Katarina vs Leblanc
    Ezreal/Irelia vs Eve and Lee Sin

I would of picked Sion with anybody else on the team but morde, except those two didn't want to participate. I also didn't want to deal with Irelia and her q spell getting in the way of me farming. I should of asked for mid but I only got to put 10 points into masteries. So I thought it would be better for someone else to take. I should of known that if I was good enough it wouldn't of mattered.

If you can't see how much I farmed it was like 50 minions in 35mins. Extremely crappy. I have trouble farming when I lane with someone who keeps hitting the minions. We weren't denied exp or anything. I got firstblood on eve because we bought a vision ward. We started off with an early kill lead but then Morde and Sion began running around at lvl 5 trying to gank everybody and dying in the process rather then just leveling up.

Did I gimp myself by buying armor after sheen? It didn't seem to slow down Nocturne or Lee Sins damage at all I might as well have bought more dmg and farmed more easily.

What is annoying about eve in these low elo games, are that even if you kill her 5 times in her lane she always still seems to get powerful anyway.

One thing I learned is faced with the choice of escaping or killing somebody while dying at the same time. Always choose escape. If the other dude hits you once you kill him and his teamate who is low hp also finishes you off. They just gained more money then you did not worth it.The person you killed gains assist money and the person who kills you got the kill money. So basically you gave them an even bigger advantage. If you escape nobody wins nobody loses.

Also I don't understand why everyone wants to ward while they are losing but not while they are winning. Sure lets ward the map now that we are 30 kills down.
    Why not ward the map before you let the lead get that big.

It was a crappy loss.
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 4:55

Silcardo wrote:Also I don't understand why everyone wants to ward while they are losing but not while they are winning. Sure lets ward the map now that we are 30 kills down.
    Why not ward the map before you let the lead get that big.

You pinpoint a very common wrong-thinking in the game here. It's very usual and I think it's good that you can able to see that already.
    Silcardo
    Silcardo

Post  Silcardo Thu 5 May 2011 - 13:30

Hopeless Victory Wtfpwned

I broke some records this match. We got wtfpwned. We were winning for the first ten minutes.

I had solo top vs kayle, she did not farm great vs me, but she made this match incredibly difficult.The kayle player knew what they were doing. I would always try to make them waste invincibility on his own character.

+ Take a look at xin zhao. My whole team was fooled. I can't believe I didn't even notice xin's durability. I always just attributed him surviving to kayle healing him.

No point in describing this match we were out hustled and out played. We warded as much as they did throughout the entire match, but damn we could not touch any of them. Vlad had his pool, Sion his shield, Kayle's invincibility, and to top it all of xin zhao, I have to call him the man of the match. Deceiving our entire team he would be at the front, and after we made kayle ult we would try to take him down.

+Everything that could go wrong went wrong. They tried to get dragon early but we had ward and fought them off. We almost killed amumu at dragon right then, he flashed to the other side and just as we were about to finish dragon he used bandage toss and stole dragon from us.

I lost focus on farming completely I was the most 2nd most farmed before team fights started.I bought FoN as my first big item, I didnt even get trinity force until like the last 5 minutes.

WTFpwned.

I should of picked Janna... Janna always wins dammit.
    Silcardo
    Silcardo

Post  Silcardo Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 21:35

This is truly the most hopeless victory I have had so far

Me,Jarvan.and Heimer started 3 vs 5. The other two came back by the time that everyone on the map was at least level six. I didn't even get to jungle all I did when Janna and Akali came back was get blue buff and act like I'm ganking bottom lane so that they could get levels in peace against Ashe and Katarina.

Other then the first dragon which I got because they thought they were going to win so they didn't bother warding, they got every other dragon exactly as it came up.

This was a miracle win. IN the last 15 minutes we lost every teamfight, including one at baron.I thought it was game over.

Until we caught Katarina Solo. She was the one that gave us all the trouble in team fights. From there we steam rolled through 4 towers in mid and finished there nexus.

This was their game to lose.

Hopeless Victory 3vs5

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 22:25