Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

+9
Pdrin
Faroudja
NnN iDumy
Searide
Poseidon
Moş Crăciun
DrMiaw
Atom
Praagmatik
13 posters

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell.

Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell. Empty Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell.

Post  Praagmatik Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 7:38

Last game -->

We have a AP Carry (Annie), We have a jungler (Xin), We have a Solo Top (Leona), my turn to pick, i ask if its ok if i pick Janna as a support, all was agree, and our last genious said.. "great we only need a AD carry" but wich was my surprised when he take Akalii. I was waiting for one more lose, but when i see the other team... i think.. at least we have a jungler.

Other team, Kog Maw and Sonna in bot. Mordekaiser in mid, and Lee Sin and Sivir in top, 3 of them whit Heal.

The game start.. Leona and me in bot, Annie in mid and Akali in top. Our jungle start whit golems, and the golems kill him cuz he said he had wrong runes. In the first 3 min. Akali dead 3 times, we asked her why she dont play ,more defensive, and her answer was, "i have to play aggressive for intimidate they, im 1vs2 Xin leave?"

At min.10 i think .."why im playing that game when i can see the new episode of Modern Family" so i decide to leave the game whit Akalii 0/6, Leona dancing in our Nexus and Xin trying for 4º time killing the Golems.

My conclusion.. i play like 8 ranked games, and more or less all the games was at the same level, very low, i dont said that this isnt my level but at least i know.. the basics about the metagame, have a jungler, ad carry whit support etc. I only play one decent game and funny game whit Sride whit 1400-1500 elo pple, and was really funny, so i have 2 questions.

- All the games at -1300 elo have this level?
    - Any tips, or advices or keys for jump to 1350-1400 ?

Atom
    Atom

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell. Empty Re: Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell.

Post  Atom Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 8:52

I am not sure since I also found mountains of shit.
    My solution atm is to play Duoqueue in ranked, I think that I havent lost in my last 12/15 games with duoing with Sride and once with Raoul.
    If you duo, try to pick jungler+solotop/mid or supp+carry and try to break the game through your lane. Example: when I play with Sride and I am jungler and he is mid I always try to focus on his lane, to boost him and to send to rubbish enemy's middler.
    DrMiaw
    DrMiaw

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell. Empty Re: Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell.

Post  DrMiaw Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 8:56

the solution of this is to have luck and dont get troll partners, that's all
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 13:31

Some things you should do to advance in ELO.

-Learn to play OP champions
    -Play in ranked OP champions, the ones which could win the match alone(ex:Fiddle,Udyr,Amumu,Annie) at low elo.
    -Try to play Duo Queue, ur mate should do the first 2 steps aswell xD
    -Pray to be lucky and ur mates be at least decent, if they don't win their lanes, they should at least don't lose them
    -Don't give up after a lose, you should be used to lose a match because of crap mates
    Poseidon

Post  Poseidon Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 1:29

I climbed my way out of 1200 ELO by duoq'ing with Kirchen. Always duo bot cait + janna and pwned the noobs that came vs us. Usually I had 3 kills or so by 10 mins, we carry the game. If you can't duoq YOU SHOULD NEVER go duo bot. It's a suicide cause the guy you're laning with is 99% shit. Also at that ELO duo top prolly beats solo top as the junglers are always real shit and top is just a lost lane so having a normal duo top > shit jungler (all junglers at that elo) imho, altho it's nice if ppl still stick to the regular meta.
    From 1400 onwards I only played mid and solo top and got myself to where I am now. And yes, playing good champions (don't have to be OP but champs you're good with and that are easy to pwn with, powerful when fed, ex. annie, RUMBEEEEL, IREEELIAAA, orianna's real good too when fed etc. A lot of the AOE champs). Play for yourself, and when your team suicides, don't suicide with them as it will happen pretty often. Annoy your jungler by mass pinging your lane (top, mid) until they gank and get the kill (steal). That's the way to go!
    At your ELO ranked games don't differ much from normals. I only played ranked to get to duoq with Erik's main acc and just as a goal to get high-elo and seem like a really pro player. Once over 1800 (like I am atm), rankeds are so much more fun than normals. Altho the same point still remains (get fed, go solo top or mid). I am usually lucky to get top or mid so it's k, and I rarely lose my lane (especially as mid). Now I'm kinda pissed cause the "ban orianna fad" came along. Really stupid how she hasn't changed at all but changed from a "very rare ban" to "next ap ban behind annie". QQ

EDIT: Btw, I like to think: "You're not in ELO hell, if you can''t get out of it" - Pose
    (You is not targeted at you as I know ppl will think MEE????, like always when you use the word "you" in a wider concept)

Last edited by Poseidon on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 2:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a)
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 3:25

My advice is /mute ally & /mute enemy

Everyone is always whining and flaming and insulting. It annoys me and take my concentration of the game. So in soloqueue I almost always mute every player so I can focus.

It was actually after I started with that, I climbed from 1500 to 1700-1800
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 4:11

Sride wrote:My advice is /mute ally & /mute enemy

Personally I don't think it's a good idea to mute your allies. I think you need communication with them("bot warded", "can I gank top?", "come and hold mid" etc) but Sride tried it, I'm just supposing. For sure a good idea is to ignore the guys who are flaming or the guys who feed, just ignore them and do ur job as well as possible, never know when you become enough fat to carry ur team to win.

Pose wrote:Btw, I like to think: "You're not in ELO hell, if you can''t get out of it" - Pose

I'm a bit confused about your sentence but I think if you wanna be at 1400 elo you must play like atleast a player with 1600 elo. So I would say "You're in ELO hell, if you're not able to get out of it" - Raoul xD (tho it's human impossible that 2 guys carry for 3 invalid guys)

Back to Praagmatik's problem. For the moment I found another way to climb my elo! I play always duo queue with a new (Romanian) friend. He's always playing Jax solo top(tho he can play a lot of champs) and my last 4 wins are thanks to his great job there. But sure..I didn't meet Santa Claus to give me free elo. He has also his rage moments when he's annoyed on team in champ select and picks Heimerdinger. xD Fortunately our opponents sucked in that match, and he rocked solo top, even with Heimerdinger. Personally, from LB the most similar to this Jax is Atom's Udyr. Furthermore he's low elo, so he can easy rock against idiots. Try some duo with him. ^ ^

GL

Last edited by LB Raoul on Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 4:13; edited 1 time in total
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 4:12

I dont care affraid ! Mute allys is win. Actually it is kinda bad for those purposes u mentioned. But still works for me, cause I'm very sensitive to flame. So the bad parts with it still is superior to the gains i get for not being distracted.
    Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

Post  Praagmatik Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 5:10

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell. Lastmx
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 5:21

I hope you reported Singed and Nunu. Even Kassa should be reported for his crap farm.
    Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

Post  Praagmatik Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 5:49

I was 1º pick, and i ask if i can take AD carry, all are ok, i take Cait.
    Them io see Twich and Gp "we are premade , we go bot or we feed"

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell. Lastm2
    Poseidon

Post  Poseidon Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 6:10

Elo hell means you're stuck at an ELO that you think is too low for u and u get shit mates etc. I'm just saying - There's always a way to get out of it and if you can't get out of that ELO, you maybe belong to that ELO. Just what I personally think. Most games are winnable, and if u need to duoq to get out of that shithole then u should do it and only duoq but there's always an exit.
    NnN iDumy

Post  NnN iDumy Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 4:06

I'm at a very low ELO (1100),maybe you will feel bit insulted...

You aren't good enough to carry a game...
    Like Raoul said try play OP or strong(cause a support or AD Range can't be OP,my opinion) champs.

I was once or twice under 1000(shame on me) and I understood that,I play more normal games like 150-200 wins more and learn use WW(for solo top),jarvan,gp,sona,ashe,miss fortune. I have some AP Carry mid problems that's why my mate with which I started play duo Q always plays ap mid.

There are champs like Udyr very strong atm which I'm not playing or Brand mid but I'm trying escape this ELO.

About games...well ye most of them are low. I played in ESL,Jeelounge and there games are stronger,sometimes games in normal are stronger than an average ranked game(without feeders or trolls).

The percent of luck it's important too,if you meet a good or smart enemy which understand that he must stay defensive until jungler come gank or so on(just an example) you need luck.

Anyway don't give up,but my advice it's to train bit in normal and than come back to carry ranked:)
    Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

Post  Praagmatik Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 5:31

I think some pple dont understand me. I dont said i have more level that pple from 1300 elo for example, i know if i have 1000 elo is cuz my level is for stay in 1000 elo. I simply want have a fun time reading historys about some ramdom pple in ranked games, like that Wukong 0/17 in 17 min. and more.

I think now i explain it better.. or no? =)
    NnN iDumy

Post  NnN iDumy Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 5:41

I have a funny,dramatic and lucky come back in a ranked.
    I was almost losing against 1/9 irelia,0/5 lee sin jungler on early game,2/8 amumu just cause their akali and fiddlesticks played very well xD but I can't explain it very well,I have it in LoL Replay.

Once I had 9/0/12 on GP but against almost losing cause our tank,singed has 36 mag res xD.

Another funny ranked is when I was duo qing with Raoul,he fiddle and me malphite,with vladimir 1/5 and ezreal 0/6 or something,vladimir who sent me mid as malphite against twitch xD but so lucky that our opponents were noobs.

I haven't screens,maybe Raoul have some but can't be sure.
    Poseidon

Post  Poseidon Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 22:32

I feel like playing THAT low elo. Anyone wanna give me their acc so I could gain some elo for them =D=D=D (aka change pw)?
    Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 2:02

im 971 ELO. u want it? ^^
    Poseidon

Post  Poseidon Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 3:20

Faroudja wrote:im 971 ELO. u want it? ^^

List me all your champs (screenshot) and I'll consider =D! Never played under 1000 elo =P!
    Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

Post  Praagmatik Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 8:03

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell. Dibujodhf

-200 elo today, ... is a New World Record !!!

Edit

Pdrin profile.

Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell. Dibujouyk
    Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 8:47

i lost 250 ^^
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 9:50

stalker!XD

u could also add highd´s profile, he was my mate today. Today i lost "just" around 100 elo, not big deal, but pretty disperating games and unfair(= not really my bad) defeats.

I could write a book about trolls about the games of today and yesterday really. (bot lane and our top elo kog maw 6 cs in min 14 for example). Anyway thanks to this i am changing my humour sense, enjoying and understanding trolls last games, and i even won the last i played.

Be troll my friends.

Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

Post  Praagmatik Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 10:21

Yeah.. i start to see the funny part of the elo Hell, i start today playing whit 1210 and i finish whit 1012 if i remember good.
    But i really enjoy the games... in some games.. the pple do instant lock, playing for example whit 4 carrys ap, and me, Kayle ad.
    Or in other game one guy wanna be support and he plays Jax support xd. Some Sonnas and Sorakas farming more than the ad carrys etc.

Edit

HighD profile
    Praagmatik crying about the elo Hell. Dibujouat

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

cheers cheers NEW WORLD RECORD cheers cheers

27/09/2011 Loosing Elo day.
    pantalonesco

Post  pantalonesco Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 10:50

I am the only one who is winning ? 1408 elo atm.
    Siân
    Siân

Post  Siân Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 10:52

stubborn. u guys are simply stubborn x_X
    I always stop playing rankeds after 2 defeats bc I usually get annoyed nd playing with rage/annoyance isnt really recommendable.

are u queueing all alone praa?

haha panta. show off
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 10:56

the world record was faros profile some days ago, around 8-9 defeats in a row. Great

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content