Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

2 posters

A lil' about me

Siân
    Siân

A lil' about me Empty A lil' about me

Post  Siân Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 2:47

Thanks to today's update tht I take my time to introduce myself to u ;p

Most of u will kno me well more or less already bc of our past together (aww.)
    I jus turned 18 in summer and I do NOT own a driver's license yet. Im such a fuckin lazy bitch in gettin it bc I hate theory classes which I actually started in July, 2010..Ive attented 3 classes till now Very Happy

Basically Ive jus finished school with a more or less acceptable(many would go WOHOOO, but Im jus like "oh dear, u could of done so much better, idiot") result. I aced English nd German (literature) which Im sooww proud of, rest went good/okay, tho I could of done much better. Dunno why everyone thinks Asians are always ambitious considerin education nd shitz - Im a lazy ass..could of gotten 1,5 if I wanted but I rather spent my time chilling or going out Smile Nao Im plannin to study International Tourism Management, if they dont accept me at their university Ill go for normal business administration nd do some touristic internships. Ill be a world traveller! Fun fact is that I'll hav to study Spanish or French nd since I had BLAAH experiences with the french language in school I decided to take Spanish lessons..sounds better anyway - so be prepared to give me some tutoring Spanish people Wink

Bout my freetime..I used to play volleyball every week at least twice nd up to four times for seven years now, but my team (we're kind of the juniour women' team) will quit(bc their precious captain is moving away ofc!! blabla), so Im not really doing any sports anymore :/ besides a bit of running that is. Dunno if to restart playing when I move away from home, maybe Ill try a new kind of sports..like handball?! or nordic walking .__.

nd ye, I plan to move away from Ulm..so FT loses his best player from Ulm nd Thomas wont be able to call me Ms Ulm r whtever again Surprised I wanna go to Munich, very famous nd GREAT city .. + fuckin' expensive^^ but looking very forward to it, in September Ill move there (in case Ill be accepted at one of their schools/unis)

Besides from these things bout me, there's this one great influence in my life: MUSIC. I even did my A levels in it + practical exam nd I succkeeeddd, bc I started studying&practising only a few days b4 the exam Very Happy
    Im a dancer + singer/songwriter, guitarist, pianist and guitar's corpus as drums abuser Smile It sounds cliché but I pretty much listen to everything that crosses my way. That is everything from trance, electro, house, r&b, soul, jazz, bits of rock, hip hop, rap nd pop. I even managed to find interest in reggae nd german rap lately.
    I dont find much time to make music recently bc I got a holiday job nd it totally sucks my life in, like totally. But tomorrow its over nd Im planning to record many many songs with my new studio mic I got for my bday Smile

Yesh, thats pretty much it. Thanks to those who managed to read thru this till this line^^ Lets hope for more introductions to come, aye adios!

footnote: my name's Diana by the way xd
    HighD
    HighD

A lil' about me Empty Re: A lil' about me

Post  HighD Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 4:11

That's what I meant, the future ones are always way better, now u get all the attention!

nd ye, I plan to move away from Ulm..so FT loses his best player from Ulm nd Thomas wont be able to call me Ms Ulm r whtever again Surprised I wanna go to Munich, very famous nd GREAT city .. + fuckin' expensive^^ but looking very forward to it, in September Ill move there (in case Ill be accepted at one of their schools/unis)

Still remember? xD Was fun our first days in effect, I always said this sorta stuff and u were like "what's ur problem?" xD Munich is really cool, u are not alone with ur opinion. It's the only city I could imagine myself living there, otherwise just away from Germany. Or at least from the east part of Germany.

Later I'll abuse this thread to wish me songs, I am serious ;o Casper - Hin zur Sonne would be too cool >_> And u have to admit it's a fair suggestion, I could have wished me Strasse2 as well, with the crazy Kollegah part.. xDD

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 3:50