european league of legends team & community

Rumours and facts which are not officially announced..yet

HighD

Rumours and facts which are not officially announced..yet

Post  HighD on Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 0:24

Reading forums or some gamers magazines you can find some nice details or informations about upcoming champions and so on, it would be cool if we could post them all here. For example an english gaming magazine knew months before that Jarvan, Maokai and the sister of Kassadin (not released yet) will be upcoming stuff.

New Map - Magma Chamber - will be not released yet

Sadly with regards to maps it won't be something a lot of you want to hear. First off, Riot has admitted it made a mistake with releasing details ages ago about Magma Chamber. It was in the design phase at best and they have stated they were not happy with it. While they didn't say it was scrapped, they did say Magma Chamber was on the shelf for the minute.

However, they did state a new map would possibly be available come the end of the year but they don't want to make the same mistake as last time, so for the moment, I’d say forget about a new map until it comes.

Source, german forum, E3, I guess interview with riot member.

Vladimir gets nerfed again - Seems as it's only for 1 spell but still heavy

Vladimir To Be Nerfed Once Again

I'm gonna let you all in on a secret that I don't share often.

I laugh at the NMST thing and gladly come tank forum rage. But truth be told, I don't move to nerf hardly anything. The Live team makes proposals and I help guide them and approve changes (so yes, they're still my responsibility!), but I very rarely go "nerf this thing."

This is one time I'll be changing that approach.

Vlad, I've tried to avoid this - I really wanted to do minor nerfs, and just try to salvage you somehow. I truely have. But you keep being powerful in all levels of the game, and having very little counter-gameplay or interesting interactions, along with being negative attrition to the umpteenth power. You just crutch on "but my early game sucks! I'm fine!" but I'm on to you. I know those innocent eyes hide a true maniac.

Vlad will be nerfed, and this time, as dictated by me. I've handed the team their orders. They will show no mercy, and do what needs to be done. Though, I actually think he'll -still- be good.

Hint: we're only making one change. It's not going to be devastating, but it will be noticeable.

Source, https://www.facebook.com/notes/leaguecraft/vladimir-to-be-nerfed-once-again/225876057430755

^

HighD

Re: Rumours and facts which are not officially announced..yet

Post  HighD on Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 20:34

People keep on saying that Vladimir ("1 spell"), Jarvan ("too much dmg on tanks, maybe passive nerf"), Rumble ("he is too tanky for his heavy dmg output") and Vayne get nerfed, as I heard the main problem is Vayne's true damage.

It's ok I think, tho Vladimir is balanced in my eyes. I hate to play against him but well, Hextech nerf was a Vlad nerf as well. Annie or Swain can easily stand him. About Jarvan, really strong champ and I just fell in love with him, but a little nerf is acceptable. Still a strong champ either way.

Gangplank and Fiddle will be buffed with inc patch.

Source: Several threads, Morello (Riot member), Facebook
    http://s1.directupload.net/images/110614/7e784zkg.png

^

Poseidon

Post  Poseidon on Thu 16 Jun 2011 - 0:36

Ye, and Rumble + Vayne will be nerfed too. It's all up on the leaguecraft facebook page and all the things said are by Morello I believe, so as he is the Lead designer pretty sure this information can be trusted. Rumble nerf Q_Q, no broken rumble for me any more <.<.
    HighD

Post  HighD on Fri 17 Jun 2011 - 4:15

Will be soon official.

- Slot for wards (Niceee)
    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/253561_225354824149740_155123054506251_948333_5879613_n.jpg

- Nerfing 5g/10sec items

- Malzahar/Nunu nerf, probably Nunu q nerf

- Tryndamere (small remake - will use Fury to track Bloodlust) [Morello]

Not 100% Confirmed for next patch:
    - Veigar 'Q Spell' Cap/Remake [Morello]
    - Nasus 'Q Spell' Cap/Remake [Morello]
    - Twisted Fate Ultimate change (Ultimate Radius will work like Nocturne's Ultimate) [Morello]
    - Kayle Remake (Probably not ready yet, not expecting it to come out this patch) [Phreak(?)]
    - Kassadin W Spell Remake/Buff [FeralPony]

Source: German forum, Facebook

____________________________________________________________________________

Will be fat update, with the spec mode and new champ. Really deserves 2.0.

^

Silcardo

Post  Silcardo on Fri 17 Jun 2011 - 15:13

The slot for wards is supposed to be like a 7th spot except for wards only?
    HighD

Post  HighD on Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 1:02

Riot confirmed that they will reset ELO. Or they already did? Wasn't ingame so far xD They just don't know whether they will go for soft reset or hard reset.

Hard reset means that all players will start with 1200 ELO, again.

Soft reset is a bit more fair. The ELO depends on their former one, the formula is: 1200+((x-1200)/2), x = ur current ELO. If you had 900 ELO you will go up a bit, if my maths is good u should have 1050 then. (900 - 1200 = -300; -300/2 = -150; 1200 + -150 = 1050) On the other hand, players with an ELO of 1900 will have around 1550 ELO.

I prefer the soft reset but it seems as they go for the hard reset.

^

HighD

Post  HighD on Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 2:03

Replays are coming soon. Latest patch included a download of ReplayUI elements.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/i6q0i/replays_are_coming_soon_latest_patch_included_a/

Draft Mode comes to normal games

Yes, this is planned.

Source: Riot member, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=10347000#post10347000

^

KirchenMaus

Post  KirchenMaus on Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 6:12

changes to Morgana, Lux and Zhonyas

Shurelia:
    "I'm working on some small quality of life changes to Morgana and Lux for an upcoming patch. They should be similar to the Kog'Maw changes in effect."

"We're also lowering the total cost of Zhonya's Hourglass, which is a core item for Morgana specifically. That should help her out a little as well."

"I'm tweaking Morgana's autoattack a little to have a faster missile speed and have a faster startup frame. Going to need help from ze artists. Roughly 30-40% faster."

Also, Shurelia talks about changing Morganas move speed:
    "So I just played a game with Morgana to for some research. 300 MS. Real. Changing that for sure."

source: http://clgaming.net/redtracker/topic/9518/?p=1

also, the new BFF Sword

HighD

Post  HighD on Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 3:52

Soraka Rework - https://www.facebook.com/notes/leaguecraft/soraka-rework-pure-ownage/265930600091967

Asymptote - Associate Engineer

New Soraka is pure ownage. I usually build her like a killing machine caster with deathfire, mejai's, deathcap with ignite and ghost. I got 11 kills in the livestream game and usually ended up with high kills/assists in internal games. With the armor buff and AP items, you also get pretty big heals and survivability. Awesome rework imo
    If you have an aggressive play style with Soraka then you will not be disappointed.

Have you tried it only on Dominion?

Asymptote - Associate Engineer

I played new Soraka on all 3 maps (TT included) and she was pretty ownage on all. Although to be honest, I did have more fun on TT and Crystal Scar (dominion) but that's just my map preference.

Rather mid champ than support.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 6:28