Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

4 posters

Who is the best ad carry in the game?

Poll

Who is the best ad carry in the game?

[ 6 ]
    Who is the best ad carry in the game? I_vote_lcap55%Who is the best ad carry in the game? I_vote_rcap [55%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who is the best ad carry in the game? I_vote_lcap0%Who is the best ad carry in the game? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who is the best ad carry in the game? I_vote_lcap0%Who is the best ad carry in the game? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Who is the best ad carry in the game? I_vote_lcap36%Who is the best ad carry in the game? I_vote_rcap [36%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who is the best ad carry in the game? I_vote_lcap9%Who is the best ad carry in the game? I_vote_rcap [9%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Who is the best ad carry in the game? Empty Who is the best ad carry in the game?

Post  Pdrin Sat 14 May 2011 - 1:28

in ur opinion, whos the best ad carry?why?

And who do u like more playing with?

My opinion will come later!

Discuss!

PS: I know i missed some ad carries but i couldnt write more in the poll!

Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Who is the best ad carry in the game? Empty Re: Who is the best ad carry in the game?

Post  Searide Sat 14 May 2011 - 1:34

Ashe is the best AD carry. Quoting Chauster (top US player):
    Her presence in any team fight changes the dynamics dramatically as she has so much utility at her disposal via AOE slows, single target slows, and global stuns
    Her speed and her cc is just superior to the other ad carrys. But it's more fun to play ad carries like TF & ez! Although I think right now that TF is better with AP than AD.

I think that Corki & MF might be the next in line of the top ad carrys.
    DrNerd
    DrNerd

Who is the best ad carry in the game? Empty Re: Who is the best ad carry in the game?

Post  DrNerd Sat 14 May 2011 - 2:01

I think Ashe is the best due to her ulti and, that fucking arrow, in my opinion, is one of the best ways to start a teamfight. If Ashe is the champion more used, there must be a reason bounce

Last edited by DrNerd on Mon 16 May 2011 - 22:49; edited 1 time in total
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Mon 16 May 2011 - 19:25

Ashe, no doubts. Personally I prefer Corki, way funnier and also nice dmg output (Aaaand the super cool Urf skin :'D) but Ashe is not only carrying the team, she also got an awesome ability to start teamfights, to scout, to get more gold of farming, to slow single targets or even a bunch of targets, escape mechanics. I am always happy to have an Ashe with us.

Vayne is cool as well tho, good champ to harass but that's the difference, she is not able to start any teamfight and her ulti as itself doesn't convince me at all.
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Tue 17 May 2011 - 1:11

ye well, i guess it wasnt the best question since ashe is able to do so many things and every of them good, thats why i asked too about: "who do u like more playing with?", who is funnier to play for u.

I tested kog maw once and it was a nice and funny experience ( anyawy i wasnt the one who voted for it!). With mardred and some decent items it can be a real nightmare. Ezreal seems the most difficult, talking about skill, but i ve never tested it
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 5:01

17 may 2011, pedrin already said kog maw and ezreal, 2 of the most usual ad carries nowadays in top tournaments when no1 picked them. Wise guy this dude

Who is the best ad carry in the game? Fuck-yeah-template

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 13:46