Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

4 posters

Challenges over questions over challenges over questions over..

Thisor

Challenges over questions over challenges over questions over.. Empty Challenges over questions over challenges over questions over..

Post  Thisor Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 3:21

Hey yall,
    the forum got finally a new newbi.

Well, I dunno why but anyhow I dont get elo´s? Maybe I´m just blind. Actually I really dunno where to check it.
    Anyway, I´ve played "alot" of random matches. It´s getting boring so I´ve switched to ranked matches. Same thing.

So I noticed here are many more ppl than I´ve thought and you guys playing alot together + you´re playing good. So it would be a nice challenge, atleast for me.
    What do you think about playing against yourself instead of playing together? It won´t be hard to to find 10 guys at the same time.
    Also it would be interessting to get a feedback if we´ll play against us and so on.
    So, what do you think?
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Challenges over questions over challenges over questions over.. Empty Re: Challenges over questions over challenges over questions over..

Post  Searide Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 7:38

Of course we can arrange practice games if we are 10 people and such. It's very fun. Although I think that if you want a challenge, keep soloqueueing, and you will eventually reach a ELO level that suits you and will be kinda competitive. Ranked 5on5 premades with friends are also pretty awesome. If we keep in contact in forum and all have eachother in friendlist it's easy to hook up and play Wink
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Challenges over questions over challenges over questions over.. Empty Re: Challenges over questions over challenges over questions over..

Post  Moş Crăciun Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 22:41

Hey, Syno, first 10 matches in ranked u can't see your elo. If you're under 1250(even after 10 matches) nobody will see ur elo, except u.

Yep, we have evenings when we organize 5v5 custom or 5v5 ranked full premade, they're pretty awesome, but some of them are impossible to win, there u can find great teams.

For an easier communication would be fine if u connect "Last Blood" chat, to be honest I've never seen u there. xD
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Mon 16 May 2011 - 19:35

Just can agree with the post above me, connect to our ingame chat and you will often find chances to play with/vs us. Currently we are usually more than 10 people on the evening.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content