Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

4 posters

Pedrin vs TabulaRasa

Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Pedrin vs TabulaRasa Empty Pedrin vs TabulaRasa

Post  Moş Crăciun Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 8:05

..or Real Madrid vs Bayern! 2-0 Real min 20! HALA MADRID :X
    Atom
    Atom

Pedrin vs TabulaRasa Empty Re: Pedrin vs TabulaRasa

Post  Atom Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 11:11

Hail! Epic Fail!
    Gratz Bayern, you had to fight vs a very agressive and offenssive team. Cagones!
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 5:03

oh i see u like gifs... dont u have the gif of messis penalty? lol!

Pedrin vs TabulaRasa 7099750195_31f7dff13c_o

Well Gz to the zorra, u deserved to win yesterday, i was surpirsed u didnt score more goals before the overtime.i really think so many important matches in so few time definetely killed us, i mean u could save some players in the league cause u had already lost it and couldnt fight whereas we had to play against barca (MEAHAAHAHAH ATOMICO), but in the end this is "CHAUCHAU" and blabla, u played better and i want u to win the champions. Both teams have lost some important players so it ll be balanced i think.
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 6:14

Definitely this match had the best 2 goalkeepers in the world. 4 saved penalties..

Dumy told me that usually german teams are better at penalty kicks xD The image with Mourinho in knee is just legendary Very Happy

I was so happy when I saw Barcelona lost..in my mind Real won UCL when Barca lost in semifinal, lol. Never thought they can lose to other team Sad Anyway, Chelsea vs Bayern the big final.

Was a funny comment by a romanian commentator. "Only one of those 2 big clubs will get the tickets for Munich, the place where final will be played." Goddamnit, even if Bayern loses, they still got the tickets to go in Munich xD
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 6:52

Pdrin wrote:oh i see u like gifs... dont u have the gif of messis penalty?
    yes I do. But it's not a gif ;(

Pedrin vs TabulaRasa Messipenalty

And pdrin please, don't be Mourinhish. It doesn't matter if Bayern had more days to rest before this last one. Real plays always the same match vs important teams. Zero Gameplay + Defensive way + Outplayed in the middlefield + Superkillers Ronaldo/Benzema/Higuain/DiMaria/Ozil. Here in bernabeu, there @Munich...remember the old UCL games @Old Trafford with Raul, Redondo, RonaldoNazario, Zizou...that was a scary and respected Real Madrid. Nowadays it's a overrated PTguese gipsy's gang. Tell me some game where Real ate an important opponent (Appoel, CSKA or Atlético and espanyol not allowed)

About Barça, well deserved the lose. They had 2-0 11 vs 10 and still terrible defensive errors happened. We can't talk about luck, since luck always tend to go to 50% for each team. I am afraid that something bad is happening in Barça but they are trying to hide it. They seemed not self-confident enough vs Chelsea. Chelsea didn't need anything special to succeed, besides great Cech and Drogba performances.

I hope Bayern wins the final, I like them more than Chelsea and atm they showed more "football" than a 2x5men wall, as Chelsea did.
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 8:53

Atom wrote:And pdrin please, don't be Mourinhish. It doesn't matter if Bayern had more days to rest before this last one. Real plays always the same match vs important teams. Zero Gameplay + Defensive way + Outplayed in the middlefield + Superkillers Ronaldo/Benzema/Higuain/DiMaria/Ozil. Here in bernabeu, there @Munich...remember the old UCL games @Old Trafford with Raul, Redondo, RonaldoNazario, Zizou...that was a scary and respected Real Madrid. Nowadays it's a overrated PTguese gipsy's gang. Tell me some game where Real ate an important opponent (Appoel, CSKA or Atlético and espanyol not allowed)

Ye well thats why i said it was blabla, but i truly think it was important at the end of the match. Dont get me wrong, in the end its mourinhos fault that, having the best team imo(not 11 players) in the world, the important matches have beeen played by the same dudes.
    It was at least tied match. In Bernabeu we were better for sure, but 2 isolated actions of Messi gave the game to Barca.

Didnt madrid deserve to win and pass the round in the cup against barca? were we defensive Antonio? Lets say it was another "tied eliminatory" ( imo we were much btter) and dunno were u see the defensive gameplay(ok altintop and i think lass played in the 1st match,i am not for it, that was really weird and my face when i saw they played was epic i guess). Look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hh-pjooSlc&feature=related its the second match in Camp Nou, and i honestly dont see where the defensive gameplay is. Or was that a non important match? last year all the barca supporters said the cup was a wayne tittle, so its maybe for u.
    And do u know why we didnt win? cause of the same reason, MR Frodo Bolson. The same reason that made barca lose 2 tittles in this week.
    And well u can say madrid played really defensive against barca this last game, but in the first half for example we stroke 5 times whereas barca did 1 if i am not wrong. But hey u win in the possession, that is what Xavitroll loves more. The problem is that ur shield is saying barca had the ball all the time, and most of times against madrid its another way of playing cattenacio. Very few last games against real madrid Barca has created real danger letting messi appart.

Anyway i agree with u when u say ronaldo is overrated, it simply hurts my eyes when i read people comparing messi and him, tho to be fair he has been the only one who has done something in all the important matches we have had recently

Atom wrote: I am afraid that something bad is happening in Barça but they are trying to hide it. They seemed not self-confident enough vs Chelsea.

Messi out of form was what happened. That and the fact that Guardiola always makes terrible planifications talking about whom to kick out of the team. Its not serious playing the important match of La Liga with tello or cuenca, they can be good but they are simply not ready. I dont know ur opinion but i was quite happy seeing tello was going to be the one in the 11 against Real and not Alexis, to say 1. Not all the Masia players will be like Busquets, something else is needed. Anyway i wish young Real players had more chances to play, but not so extreme as barca.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 9:10

Messi out of form was what happened. That and the fact that Guardiola always makes terrible planifications talking about whom to kick out of the team. Its not serious playing the important match of La Liga with tello or cuenca, they can be good but they are simply not ready. I dont know ur opinion but i was quite happy seeing tello was going to be the one in the 11 against Real and not Alexis, to say 1. Not all the Masia players will be like Busquets, something else is needed. Anyway i wish young Real players had more chances to play, but not so extreme as barca.

Almost 100% agree. I couldn't watch saturday's match, but what you say about Cuenca and specially Tello makes sense. Moreover, Tello is a forever-bench player, to-be-ready to enter when they are more tired.

It was at least tied match. In Bernabeu we were better for sure, but 2 isolated actions of Messi gave the game to Barca.

Didnt madrid deserve to win and pass the round in the cup against barca? were we defensive Antonio? Lets say it was another "tied eliminatory" ( imo we were much btter) and dunno were u see the defensive gameplay(ok altintop and i think lass played in the 1st match,i am not for it, that was really weird and my face when i saw they played was epic i guess). Look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hh-pjooSlc&feature=related its the second match in Camp Nou, and i honestly dont see where the defensive gameplay is. Or was that a non important match? last year all the barca supporters said the cup was a wayne tittle, so its maybe for u.
    And do u know why we didnt win? cause of the same reason, MR Frodo Bolson. The same reason that made barca lose 2 tittles in this week.

Almost fully disagree here. Real only played offensive when things seeemed already lost. In the Copa semifinal, only 2nd half @Camp nou.

I think the main reason to lose these two last ones was Pep.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 7:30

Oh. Hey all xD
    Rather LB theant vs Pdrin to be honest! Nerd told me about this thread.

I am still happy, my msn status was 5 days "Too epic to be reality". 2 great games in the semi final, the 2nd one of Barcelona vs Chelsea was the most intensive match I've ever seen, really. It was like extrem sport, no secret that I like Barcelona and prefer them over Chelsea, but u know, my club (Bayern) had the chance to pass to the final. So I supported Barca but felt with Chelsea, I hope u understand what I mean. Chelsea is... with all due respect... a pure shit club, I hate FC Chelski. I have zero respect, english league is far away from being the best. We (Bayern Munich) pwned Manchester City at our home stadium like they are a girls team. Same will happen with Chelsea, otherwise I am really disappointed. Chelsea is not a Top 5 club anymore, they just suck in their league (ignore the 6:1 from weekend xD) and is a bunch of old players. I expect us to win, same as I have expected Real Madrid to win vs us so I hope I am not wrong again.... Crazy game vs Pdrins team as well, my god what a great game in the first 45 minutes @ bernabeu, probably the best 45 minutes ever. 2 stupid defensive lines but every 2 minutes a big opportunity to score a goal.

Anyway.. Di Maria, Ribery and Robben are really cunts and son of bitches xD They would win every dive tournament, even a fly could kill them. Too bad that great players like them have to dive every game.

Our history in penalties (international games) were smth like 3-0 before (Bayern Munich) and dunno, 10-3 or smth like this, with Germany. Germans always train penalties in training, but same with u, isnt it? We truly saw the best worldkeepers... Casillas, the current best in the world, and Neuer, the best in 1-2 years. He is a beast with his long arms, crazy goalkeeper, playin so offensive. Good matches, next year I hope to see the same 3 teams in semi finals, cuz they are simply the best in the world at the moment.

In the final both teams have to change their whole defensive, atm we try to convince the UEFA to set a new rule. That the yellow cards losing their effect after semi finals, what makes sense. To be honest our 3 players are more important than the 4 of Chelski. Especially Alaba as left defender is pure class, very high level left backer. Same with Badstuber, great centre defending player and Luiz Gustavo... funny monster in the defensive midfield, very rude guy xD

I expect both teams like this:

Neuer - Lahm - Boateng - Tymo - Rafinha - Schweinsteiger - Kroos - Rib - Müller - Rob - Gomez

Cech - Cashley - Luiz - Cahill (atm injured) - Bosingwa - Essien - Lampard - Kalou - Mata - Sturridge - Drogba

Boateng -> Drogba, Schweinsteiger -> Mata = GG.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Sat 19 May 2012 - 10:50

What, I mean.. what? However. We were too stupid to win this game, I guess no need to say that we were the better team bla bla, you all got eyes. I don't know if Bayern deserved to win, considering how many chances they failed and moreover, if u can't create any chance to score in 20 corners u did something wrong in the training sessions. Terrible corners.

So Chelsea won, still I don't know how they could survive the games vs Barca and Bayern but ok. Chelski best european team 2011/2012! xDD HILARIOUS.

Gj by the way to Robben... What a Face , to be a "leader" doesn't mean to take every penalty and to fail. Same happened 3-4 weeks ago vs Dortmund, when we failed Bundesliga.

Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Sat 19 May 2012 - 10:56

Robben is just too BALD to get a big success. About the match...well, what can I say? boring and lucky defensive Chelsea vs a failing team, today Bayern and Barça some weeks ago.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Mon 28 May 2012 - 2:56

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Twitter Rumour: In 5 minutes Eden Hazard will become Chelsea player. pale

Son of bitches fucked us twice, now.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Mon 28 May 2012 - 5:06

Leo Messi is dead

Btw, Hazard is already confirmed as Chelski player.
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Tue 29 May 2012 - 4:18

Hurts as much as the loss 10 days ago. xD Really, one of my fav players. 32 millions is a lot, but he is worth every fucking pound -_-

And his comment was so painful. "I'm signing for the champion's league winner."
    Still remember Müllers goal in 83. minute, Rolling Eyes
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Wed 30 May 2012 - 21:52

Before Chelsea scored from that corner kick, Man Utd - Bayern in '99 passed through my mind xD When Drogba scored, I even expected Chelsea to win 2-1, taking in consideration the 'history' Very Happy

I think in minute 100(?) you lost the final. You lost Ribery + a penalty. That was the moment when I was sure that Chelsea will win. It wasn't Bayern's night, definitely! Even when Neuer scored at penalty kicks, 3-1 for Bayern, I still 'knew' something will happen. ^_^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 21:40