european league of legends team & community


    Introducing ur fav club

    Share
    avatar
    LB Chris

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2011-04-13

    Introducing ur fav club

    Post  LB Chris on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 5:36

    I'm sitting in the library waiting for sth and so im a bit bored.
    So i start this topic, where everyone, in case of interest, can introduce his fav team to others.
    its about writing what ever u feel like:
    -why u love them
    -the past of the club
    -videos
    -situation right now
    -characteristics and so on.
    i'd be happy if someone would respond, cuz maybe i find some new (international) teams, with which i can sympathize.

    so here we go.

    Fortuna Düsseldorf

    its the town where i was born, where i lived most of my life, the town i love more than every other. i guess its normal, that u are interested in the best club in town at the beginning when u reach a certain age. in this case it was fortuna düsseldorf.

    Fortuna Düsseldorf is a club with a great tradition and some golden years in the past.
    winning the german championship one time in 1933 (fans still singing about this every game), and in the nearer past: winning the german cup 1979 and 1980 staring the allofs brothers, in 1980 we even went to the uefa cup winners' cup, where we lost to barcelona 4:3 in overtime. maybe atom remembers lol.

    In my younger years fortuna was switching between first and second league regularly. between the seasons 91/92 and 94/95 we even went from first league to the 3rd and back again.
    i was young and didnt care that much about our situation, i was just happy i could see fortuna - bayern munich from time to time in the bundesliga (we even won a game i visited lol).
    In the season 96/97 when i turned 10, we left the bundesliga again and never came back. which means im not having many memories of my team playing against good teams.
    98/99 we left the 2nd league as well for a long time.
    In the year 2001/2002 we even went down to the 4th league, where we played for 2 years.
    in 2008/2009 we finally did it and got 2nd in the league, which means we are back at the 2nd bundesliga. i'll never forget that last game: the game was sold out early, which means we had 50.500 visitors in a 3rd league game, new record. really emotional event, after the game everyone rushing on the field and so on. i had no voice for 2 days.

    We had a great start in the 2nd league, becoming 4th and 7th place in the first 2 years and now after the first half of the seasons we are first.
    unbeaten for 25 2nd league game, unbeaten at home for 14 months, averaging 30k visitors each home game. having a good chance to move back to the bundesliga.
    since i'm way more used to bad times of my club, with lots of pain, these great days/weeks/months are double fun.

    why i love this club:

    sure in first place its my hometowns club and so on, but there are still some other things which made this club special for me.

    the fans: the club, due to his tradition, has a huge fanbase for a 2nd bundesliga club. and the ultra fans are simply great. party 90 mins every game, supporting as good as they can, no matter if we are winning or losing, no matter its a away or a home game. after loses we are still celebrating the team, in case they at least fought on the field. i cant remember the last booing by fortuna fans.
    even after we lost the first six games in the season 2 years ago, everyone was celebrating the trainer, cuz we knew hes doing a good job and just need time. he wasnt fired and it worked out good.

    our captain: andreas "lumpi" lambertz comes from the fortuna youth. played for fortuna in the 4th, the 3rd, the 2nd and maybe next year in the 1st league in the fortuna dress. even tho he had offers by better club for years. he loves the fortuna and fights on the field for 90 mins until he cant move anymore. really great guy with a lot of loyalty. he signed a new contract this week once again.

    the management (at least the current): simply doing a great job with nearly no money. scouting good players, which we can get for free, giving the trainer a lot of trust,so he can do what he wants and wont get fired if things arent going well.
    and they work together with the ultras, giving them special rights in the stadium and trusting the security to the ultra block to the fans. so no security or anything else, but it works out. no negative attitude in the stadium, no pyro at home games, even tho the fortuna fans are known for using pyro a lot. but they are not doing it to give the management the respect they get from them back.

    since today we are out of debts btw.

    every game the ultras are doing a vid of the support and at the end of the year u can buy the compilation of all games as a dvd.
    i'll post the trailers of the dvds of the last 3 years for those who are interested.

    the first one is from the 3rd league, showing some vids of away game and in the 2nd half of the video impressions of our home game against werder bremen II, which made us go back to the 2nd bundesliga.




    some impressions of away games in our first season in the 2. bundesliga after 10 years



    some pyro show things of last season



    judging that this is "just" 3rd and 2nd league, some scenes are quite impressive imo.

    thx to everyone who read this text lol (got a bit longer than i intended)
    and now i can finally go homes anyways :p
    avatar
    HighD

    Posts : 421
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Location : Germany (Berlin)

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  HighD on Sun 18 Dec 2011 - 21:51

    Ok, as I've promised u. Here we go.

    Your wish was to find new teams, I can not deal with it and my knowledge about OSC Lille isn't enough either to share something with you...

    Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia, so much "more than a club"

    Bayern is a state in germany, called the Free State of Bavaria. You can not compare a normal state with a free state, furthermore you should never ever compare Bavaria (Bayern) with any other free state. Summary, Bavaria is a free state, but kinda special. Their people and politicans act like they would be an own country with their own rules, they thought so many times about splitting away from Germany. The culture is very different at all.

    My relationship to Bavaria is just that my grandparents are born in a small village near Munich. My mother used to say it's obvious that my genes are from there cuz I act square minded sometimes ^^

    Bayern Munich was, is and will be always one of the biggest clubs in the world. To be a fan of this club is risky and you will earn a lot of stupid comments cuz 80% of the so called fans are just fans when the team wins. Terrible attitude but that's it. I am a fan either way, as long as they fight to get every ball I am gonna support them. Fortunately they use to win so I am not that often angry.

    The main advantage of Bayern Munich is probably the big capacity of money. What I read and heard, Bayern Munich is the most healthy football club in the world. I really hate wannabe clubs like ManCity or the russian clubs (Anzhi.. omg), even Malaga or the newest shit, Paris. Ok Paris got smth like tradition and a wonderful city but Anzhi? Why should I join Anzhi but the (corrupt) money? There is no tradition and u can't buy tradition with money, moreover dunno if people are not scared by mines and bombs lol. So Bayern Munich is kinda the opposite, they just waste the money they earn. No debts, far from it, we have smth like + 120 millions.

    In the past we were in several finals of the Champions League. Remember 2 years ago against Inter Milan, I still remember when I bet with Scialone that my team wins like it was yesterday. Remember one of the most hilarious final games in the past, 99 against Manchester United. We won 2001 against Valencia with an epic Kahn this evening. In the 70's we won 3 times with players like Beckenbauer, Uli Hoeneß and the great Gerd Müller. Not worth speaking about the national championships, we are always the favourite there, if we don't win it's a disaster for the club. But the press is happy then...

    Nowadays we got a great team. If you ask me it's the best since the legendary 70's. Just our trainer must form a team and we have problems - as every club - with injuries. Manuel Neuer as goalkeeper is the best goalkeeper in the world with Casillas, in Buffon's opinion Neuer is even better. (Just a bit underestimated cuz he is playing in Germany and not in Spain or England, but remember Schalke vs Manu last year, best game of a goalkeeper for years)

    With Lahm we have the best left defender in the world, Schweinsteiger is getting better and better and probably top 5 midfielder in the world. Kroos is an amazing talent, and so young. I think he is our very next superstar. Ribery and Robben.. no comment needed, 2 of the best wingers in the world, unfortunately always injured. We got Thomas Müller and Mario Gomez, in the future we will surely get more stars and good players. Mario Götze from Dortmund is a candidat.

    This team - in a good shape and no injuries - is definitely at least Top 5 in the european football.

    In the next round of Champions League we gonna play against the swiss team FC Basel, easy going probably. Remember that this season's final game is in Munich and it's the dream of the club bosses to come into the final.

    I am looking forward to visit any match of Bayern Munich in the Allianz Arena, hadn't the chance so far due the distance and so on. Just when they were in Berlin but it's not the same.

    We got a great stadium, one of the best stadiums in the world, including 69.000 dudes in the stadium what's not THAT much but the stadium is always, always, always sold out. Since 170 games every single match is sold out, that's pretty epic if u ask me.

    In the stadium are 2 clubs, Bayern Munich and TSV 1860 Munich. They dislike a lot each other due their old rivalry. The color of the stadium changes whenever Bayern or 1860 Munich plays. Red - Bayern Munich, Blue - 1860 Munich. White/Neutral color are international matches for Germany.





    It's easy to explain why I love this club. I always want to win and when I was young, I just looked for the best team. Actually at this point of time Borussia Dortmund was the team with most success but my friends used to support this club, I had to go my own way for sure. I can't mention things like fans, as Chris did. Simply because we got the most stupid fans in Germany. What I've seen in streams -> You can compare them with the ones in Madrid. If the team is winning, there's a good atmosphere in stadium; but as long as the team is losing and really needs support from the own fans -> Epic silence. I hate it. On the other hand, I really like our management. We have great bosses at all, they care so much about this club and gave us the chance to have a great future.

    Good video with some scenes, season 09/10:



    My favourite player is Thomas Müller. Bad season but we all saw last World Cup what a monster he can be.

    ------------Neuer---------------
    Rafinha-Boateng-Badstuber-Lahm
    --------Schweinsteiger----------
    --------------Kroos-------------
    --Robben-----Müller-----Ribery--
    ------------Gomez---------------

    8 from the national team, probably our best current team.
    Just can say give the german football and especially the football of Bayern Munich a fair chance. I mean it's not a big surprise that Germany is besides Spain the fav of winning the european championship next summer.

    Cheers


    Last edited by HighD on Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 12:35; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    ^

    avatar
    Pdrin

    Posts : 294
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Age : 30
    Location : Madrid

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  Pdrin on Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 5:19

    interesting post, u know i m a real madrid supporter and u already know a lot about it i guess...anyway soon i ll write something so that atom can post some stuff and flames or upload pics of barca winning some wayne trophies (XDDD).

    aobut ur post highd, several things.


    dont u think marcelo >> lahm nowadays? imo some years ago lahm was 1 step better, but not today for sure...about the goalkeeper, i simply love casillas, so many goals avoid by him and the world cup final was won by him in a big part, so i cant be objetive.

    Bad luck in finals, the 1999 one really hurt, i cant imagine if it had happened to real madrid. Bayern was one of my hated teams years ago, but now i even support them and my mind has changed, maybe u are guilty in a % lol

    Lets see how national teams arrive (injuries and so on) but atm i d say germany is favourite with spain, same league and lets see if even better
    avatar
    Atom

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Age : 44

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  Atom on Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 6:24

    (My team is Barça, and I will speak about it later, but not about all these last faboulous things they are performing, too boring. I'd rather speak about our bad moments.)
    Hehe Pdrin Pdrin, you know I am always ready to reply a blind RM supporter...in fact this is one of the main essences of the supporting role, isn't it?
    I can say, even being a RM hater as i am, that Casillas is #1, I haven't seen Neuer enough as to evaluate him, and I don't care what Buffon can say, although he was the #1. Casillas has saved toooo many times RM's ass in very close (and not so close as well) games, same with Spain (vs Paraguay, Netherlands...big pressence) he has everything a goalkeeper would wish to have.
    About Marcelo > Lahm...hahahahahha, really, Wukong Marcelo is a normal/good player with terrible braindead-behaviour. Filipe Luis, Jordi Alba, Monreal...some left defenders at his level nowadays. And you know about important games Marcelo's performance as well as ... (check my signature)

    And about next Euro, it's too risky to talk about clear favourites. If Casillas weren't fucking every night Sara Carbonero he wouldn't get Paraguay's penalty @SouthAfrica... anyway my risky bet is: If spain plays with Casillas Piqué Puyol Xavi Iniesta Busquets and 5 more, Spain is max. favourite.


    _________________

    pantalonesco

    Posts : 180
    Join date : 2011-04-14
    Age : 23
    Location : Moaña(España)

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  pantalonesco on Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 8:07

    I'll try to expalin something about my team with my poor enlgish.

    Name: R.C.Celta de Vigo.

    date of birth: 10-08-1923.

    football field: Estadio Municipal de Balaídos.

    City: Vigo.

    Country: Galicia ( Spain )

    titles: 6 galician championship (1924, 1925, 1926, 1930, 1932 and 1934), 4 Second Division Championships (1934/35, 1935/36, 1981/82 e 1991/92), 1 Second Division B Championships (1980/81), 1 Division III Championships (1930/31), 1 Intertoto Cup 2000, 3 Cup runners-up Spain (1948, 1994 e 2001) and 2 Galicia cup (2007 e 2008).


    Celta played 46 seasons in the first league and occupies the position of 10th in the ranking history of the League in seasons in first league, tied with Betis, and behind Athletic (79), Barcelona (79) Real Madrid (79), Valencia (75), Espanyol (75), Atletico Madrid (73), Sevilla (66), Real Sociedad (63) and Zaragoza (55).


    Currently playing in the Second Division occupying positions of Ascension, where they anxiously waiting his return to first league where appropriate by history and tradition.


    I could write more.. but I think you wouldn't udnerstand my english xD


    PS: some photos ^^






    <<<< he's from my town :p

    PS2: google translate ftw.
    avatar
    Pdrin

    Posts : 294
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Age : 30
    Location : Madrid

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  Pdrin on Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 8:37

    karpin and mostovoi I love you Embarassed

    atom, mucho morro marcelo (MEGALOL), i think u are going too far comparing him with alba, filipe luis and monreal, toooo far. Atm he is a top3, i think i m not blind with this topic, he is one of the references in this real madrid to create a play from the defense- mid, improving in defense and the best talking about offensive style imo.

    About the national teams, could be atom, but as i said the problem is not puyol plays but how ll he play, i mean he is suffering a lot because of injuries. If we play with puyol(the 1 month ago or before puyol i mean), villa and torres(meahaha), hasta la vista even to semifinals. A lot of people say the spanish football calendar is a terrible shit, but the fact is there wont be liga from 18th december to 8th january or so, while in the english league they always play during the cristmasts, hilarious. Spain is definetely different
    avatar
    Atom

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Age : 44

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  Atom on Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 9:19

    Yes, I meant those players at full condition. Of course Puyol is getting old, but he is also very competitive and i am sure he will have Euro in his mind as his finishing goal with national team, it will depend on luck with injuries. Torres...xDDD

    And yes, Mucho Morro is a highlight is like if anybody says: "No, realmente le dije grandísimo alijo de fruta"


    _________________
    avatar
    HighD

    Posts : 421
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Location : Germany (Berlin)

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  HighD on Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 13:03

    Chris will be so happy with all these replies. ;P

    Well a lot of hate incoming but we shouldn't compare the spanish league with the german. Don't understand me wrong, the spanish one is definitely better because you guys got Real Madrid and Barca in your league. But I am doubting the quality of ur other teams is better than the Bundesliga. Atletico Madrid for example, not so bad players but a horrible team. My personal opinion is that being left defender in the Bundesliga is harder than to be in the spanish league. Most of the defenders in spanish league are so bad, altho they play with 11 men in their own penalty area.

    In Spain you will always and only see 2 teams at the top, Barca and Real. In Germany you will find at least Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen, Schalke 04, Bayer Leverkusen, Wolfsburg (champion 2009), VFB Stuttgart (champion 2007) or currently, Borussia Mönchengladbach. I think the national championship is way more exciting here in Germany but the problem is that german teams play terrible in the international football. Dortmund this year for example, you guys must think what a terrible club, losing vs the greeks and Marseille but you can be sure they owned Bayern Munich 3 times in row, they got great talents, especially Mario Götze. I think it's a matter of international experience.

    So my summary, Marcelo in the Bundesliga wouldn't be that offensive as in ur. At the moment it seems like Marcelo is an important part in Real Madrid's game, mini Dani Alves. Maybe we can say: Offensive Marcelo > Lahm, Defensive Lahm > Marcelo.

    And ye, spanish people/the world will always say Casillas is the best, and it's okay, I mentioned him as well and he just saved a goal with an incredible reflex last game. In Germany it's the opposite, here Neuer > Casillas BUT both are same league. I could post videos now but no need, both are the best goalkeepers in the world, better than Cech, Lloris and so on for sure.

    About national teams, Spain > Germany. But both nations are the best in the world. Goalkeepers similar, u got the better central defenders, left and right defenders is similar, the best (Barca-)midfield in the world, our midfield is not bad as well but urs is better, just our forward is better than Torres in my opinion. Gomez or Klose > Torres nowadays, but maybe Villa will be back then.

    Btw cool we don't speak about Serie A here. :'> Would be a bit hilarious, speaking about good and cool clubs and then someone comes around with Juventus Turin.


    _________________


    ^

    avatar
    HighD

    Posts : 421
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Location : Germany (Berlin)

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  HighD on Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 13:12

    Nah I couldn't avoid, 3 videos of Manuel Neuer, watch please. Doesn't prove he is better than Casillas cuz Iker already did similar things so often, but I think u haven't seen Neuer in action so far.

    Manuel Neuer vs Porto, won the game alone




    Manu(el) vs Manu.




    Manuel Neuer vs Dortmund.





    _________________


    ^

    avatar
    Atom

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Age : 44

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  Atom on Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 21:41

    Pdrin wrote:
    atom, mucho morro marcelo (MEGALOL), i think u are going too far comparing him with alba, filipe luis and monreal, toooo far.
    Aham.

    Btw He was Valencia player at that moment, so it's not (only) because he signed with Barça, but, what an Euro...

    Atom wrote:anyway my risky bet is: If spain plays with Casillas Piqué Puyol Xavi Iniesta Busquets and 5 more, Spain is max. favourite.
    Replaced Puyol with Ramos who did so great tournament.

    Oracle here.


    _________________
    avatar
    Pdrin

    Posts : 294
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Age : 30
    Location : Madrid

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  Pdrin on Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 5:59

    Atom wrote:
    Pdrin wrote:
    atom, mucho morro marcelo (MEGALOL), i think u are going too far comparing him with alba, filipe luis and monreal, toooo far.
    Aham.

    Btw He was Valencia player at that moment, so it's not (only) because he signed with Barça, but, what an Euro...

    Atom wrote:anyway my risky bet is: If spain plays with Casillas Piqué Puyol Xavi Iniesta Busquets and 5 more, Spain is max. favourite.
    Replaced Puyol with Ramos who did so great tournament.

    Oracle here.

    BEST CUENTAME MAS EVER

    i still dont change marcelo for any other left defender in the world. Either way, great eurocup by alba, no doubts but 6 great games doesnt make a player career better than 1 dude who is playing at top level for years. At least not for me.
    Anyway comparing him to marcelo can at least have some sense nowadays but monreal and filipe luis at marcelos level meahahaahhahahaha Let me play that game please, iniesta is getting same level as elvir balic got in Real Madrid and Ramos = Secretario. USTED ES UN NESIO CARAHO

    About ur prediction, i guess u deserve another great AHAM, kinda risky bet. Ramos was the best of Spain with Iniesta. Great games and great penalty i hope u also have the gif like against bayern. Prolly best owned ever in Spain
    avatar
    Atom

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Age : 44

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  Atom on Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 8:51

    Yeah, now I've got both gifs. Respect to Ramos! Although he is crazy like a goat, agree? And yes, they, Iniesta and Ramos (and Alba+Iker imo) were the best, consideering the whole tournament, Xavi just carried alone the last game, the rest he was a missplaced ancient.

    About Marcelo, you overrate him, a lot. Six great games by Alba. OK, tell me 6 great games by Marcelo ever. I only remember vs Cyprus team this year @Champions, and some press were almost claiming for golden ball. He did zero, nothing, at least talking about football, he did some nice karate movements tho (Munich, Barça..) Roberto Carlos, Maldini, Lahm... don't dare even to compare Marcelo with them.


    _________________
    avatar
    HighD

    Posts : 421
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Location : Germany (Berlin)

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  HighD on Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 9:07

    Jordi fits perfect to Barca... he played in the youth team of Barca, isnt it? He is not as offensive as Dani Alvez is, but the left defense winger is a very rare position in the world. Tell me 10 good current left defender and I owe u a beer. Ca$hley, Alba, Lahm/Alaba, Marcelo, Evra, Coentrao, ... and some normal-good ones. I liked Alba a lot when he played for Valencia, good couple with Mathieu... both were defending each other and put some effort into the offense. I think Jordi must improve his defensive skills, but he is a balanced player with advantages in his offensive gaming. That's why he is perfect for Barca, with their 75% ball possession. Anyway I just watched maybe 10 - 15 games of him. Good transfer tho, one of ur best in the last years!

    Today, Bayern kicked their Sportdirector from the bench, Christian Nerlinger.
    Matthias Sammer is the new one, former world class centre back. Last years he was like the chief of youth coordination in the german national team, that's why we have so many young, good talents.

    Great for Bayern.
    avatar
    Moş Crăciun

    Posts : 214
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Age : 24
    Location : Craiova, Romania

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  Moş Crăciun on Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 11:35

    My favorite match at this euro was Portugal - Spain. I had the 'pleasure' to see Spain being dominated, even if not for very much moments. In the first 90 minutes, Portugal was very close to eliminate Spain, that was the only moment when me, as Spain fan, had some emotions. The penalty kicks were great...was so nice to see Pepe vs Casillas Very Happy or Casillas face when Iniesta, Pique and Fabregas(Barcelona's) shot the penalty kick. Btw, I really think Fabregas wanted to shot that penalty EXACTLY like he did, not like Bruno Alves who just reminded me about Anelka in Man Utd - Chelsea(2008)

    On the other hand, when you have players like Casillas(Real Madrid) Valdez(Barcelona) Reina(Liverpool) Pique, Ramos, Jordi Alba, Iniesta, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Fabregas, Cazorla, David Silva, Pedro, Torres or Mata you don't even need to do something special to win a tournament. Plus Villa and Puyol. If a player like Llorente doesn't play a minute in whole tournament(because there are better ones) then u just can't lose.

    By the way, Casillas has 10 succesive matches with clean sheet(no goal recived) in elimination round at final tournaments? I just think people don't talk enough about Casillas....always Xavi and Iniesta bla bla...but for me Casillas is the best goalkeeper in the world, he's been like that for years. No matter who says about Buffon, but he's not better. Maybe Neuer in the future, but definitely not at the moment.

    "El niño" con los niños!

    avatar
    HighD

    Posts : 421
    Join date : 2011-04-13
    Location : Germany (Berlin)

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  HighD on Thu 16 May 2013 - 9:10

    HighD wrote:Ok, as I've promised u. Here we go.

    Your wish was to find new teams, I can not deal with it and my knowledge about OSC Lille isn't enough either to share something with you...

    Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia, so much "more than a club"

    Bayern is a state in germany, called the Free State of Bavaria. You can not compare a normal state with a free state, furthermore you should never ever compare Bavaria (Bayern) with any other free state. Summary, Bavaria is a free state, but kinda special. Their people and politicans act like they would be an own country with their own rules, they thought so many times about splitting away from Germany. The culture is very different at all.

    My relationship to Bavaria is just that my grandparents are born in a small village near Munich. My mother used to say it's obvious that my genes are from there cuz I act square minded sometimes ^^

    Bayern Munich was, is and will be always one of the biggest clubs in the world. To be a fan of this club is risky and you will earn a lot of stupid comments cuz 80% of the so called fans are just fans when the team wins. Terrible attitude but that's it. I am a fan either way, as long as they fight to get every ball I am gonna support them. Fortunately they use to win so I am not that often angry.

    The main advantage of Bayern Munich is probably the big capacity of money. What I read and heard, Bayern Munich is the most healthy football club in the world. I really hate wannabe clubs like ManCity or the russian clubs (Anzhi.. omg), even Malaga or the newest shit, Paris. Ok Paris got smth like tradition and a wonderful city but Anzhi? Why should I join Anzhi but the (corrupt) money? There is no tradition and u can't buy tradition with money, moreover dunno if people are not scared by mines and bombs lol. So Bayern Munich is kinda the opposite, they just waste the money they earn. No debts, far from it, we have smth like + 120 millions.

    In the past we were in several finals of the Champions League. Remember 2 years ago against Inter Milan, I still remember when I bet with Scialone that my team wins like it was yesterday. Remember one of the most hilarious final games in the past, 99 against Manchester United. We won 2001 against Valencia with an epic Kahn this evening. In the 70's we won 3 times with players like Beckenbauer, Uli Hoeneß and the great Gerd Müller. Not worth speaking about the national championships, we are always the favourite there, if we don't win it's a disaster for the club. But the press is happy then...

    Nowadays we got a great team. If you ask me it's the best since the legendary 70's. Just our trainer must form a team and we have problems - as every club - with injuries. Manuel Neuer as goalkeeper is the best goalkeeper in the world with Casillas, in Buffon's opinion Neuer is even better. (Just a bit underestimated cuz he is playing in Germany and not in Spain or England, but remember Schalke vs Manu last year, best game of a goalkeeper for years)

    With Lahm we have the best left defender in the world, Schweinsteiger is getting better and better and probably top 5 midfielder in the world. Kroos is an amazing talent, and so young. I think he is our very next superstar. Ribery and Robben.. no comment needed, 2 of the best wingers in the world, unfortunately always injured. We got Thomas Müller and Mario Gomez, in the future we will surely get more stars and good players. Mario Götze from Dortmund is a candidat.

    This team - in a good shape and no injuries - is definitely at least Top 5 in the european football.

    In the next round of Champions League we gonna play against the swiss team FC Basel, easy going probably. Remember that this season's final game is in Munich and it's the dream of the club bosses to come into the final.

    I am looking forward to visit any match of Bayern Munich in the Allianz Arena, hadn't the chance so far due the distance and so on. Just when they were in Berlin but it's not the same.

    We got a great stadium, one of the best stadiums in the world, including 69.000 dudes in the stadium what's not THAT much but the stadium is always, always, always sold out. Since 170 games every single match is sold out, that's pretty epic if u ask me.

    In the stadium are 2 clubs, Bayern Munich and TSV 1860 Munich. They dislike a lot each other due their old rivalry. The color of the stadium changes whenever Bayern or 1860 Munich plays. Red - Bayern Munich, Blue - 1860 Munich. White/Neutral color are international matches for Germany.





    It's easy to explain why I love this club. I always want to win and when I was young, I just looked for the best team. Actually at this point of time Borussia Dortmund was the team with most success but my friends used to support this club, I had to go my own way for sure. I can't mention things like fans, as Chris did. Simply because we got the most stupid fans in Germany. What I've seen in streams -> You can compare them with the ones in Madrid. If the team is winning, there's a good atmosphere in stadium; but as long as the team is losing and really needs support from the own fans -> Epic silence. I hate it. On the other hand, I really like our management. We have great bosses at all, they care so much about this club and gave us the chance to have a great future.

    Good video with some scenes, season 09/10:



    My favourite player is Thomas Müller. Bad season but we all saw last World Cup what a monster he can be.

    ------------Neuer---------------
    Rafinha-Boateng-Badstuber-Lahm
    --------Schweinsteiger----------
    --------------Kroos-------------
    --Robben-----Müller-----Ribery--
    ------------Gomez---------------

    8 from the national team, probably our best current team.
    Just can say give the german football and especially the football of Bayern Munich a fair chance. I mean it's not a big surprise that Germany is besides Spain the fav of winning the european championship next summer.

    Cheers

    Oh well, funny to read old posts while the things around you changed, change and will still change in the near future. I think Bayern is the best team in the world, together with Barca, right now and honestly, from a neutral view, I can't see anyone beating us in the next years, only Barca. We will get even stronger in the summer with Götze and most likely one of Lewandowski/Neymar and Guardiola as coach.. trust me, fantastic times being Bayern fan. Mia San Mia <3

    Neuer - Alaba - Dante - Boateng - Lahm - Martinez - Schweinsteiger - Ribery - Götze - Müller - Lewandowski

    + Badstuber, Kroos, Luiz Gustavo, Robben, Mandzukic, Gomez, Shaqiri

    Not that bad.


    _________________


    ^


    Sponsored content

    Re: Introducing ur fav club

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 6:29