Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

2 posters

Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch

HighD
    HighD

Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch Empty Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch

Post  HighD Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 23:02

Red Buff OP

First off, Red buff now procs on direct damage spells ( i.e spells like Urgot's Q or Annie's Q ). I remember a while back when Guinsoo commented on spells applying the Red Buff as "OP" but I guess it remains to be seen how this will pan out. The idea of a handful of junglers coming out the with, what will essentially be, Nunu's Q is.. diabolical and will certainly open a few new options for CC less junglers such as Akali.

Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch Redbuffbuff

Secondly, it appears as if Warwick has received a new run animation and a new animation for his Q. Check it out in this video from LerajeRandom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9y9C1NM_nMw

Skins for Monday:

Hyena Warwick <3

Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch HYQmmh

Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch Wwnew

Frost Queen Janna - Looks so.. normal o_Ô Dunno if it's worth a skin

Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch Janna

Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch Jannanew

And finally the new Tristana skin, I mentioned it few weeks ago

Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch Ri1zah

Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch Tristnew

______________________________________________________________________________

Btw, I think Warwick and Janna for Monday. Tristana later, probably the next (2nd) legendary skin for Tristana :'<
    HighD
    HighD

Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch Empty Re: Hidden Goodies Volibear Patch

Post  HighD Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 23:16

By Morello

Hey folks,

After letting the jungle settle for a day and not only reading the feedback on the forums, but watching streamers, discussing with high-level players, and running some additional internal testing and mathcraft, we will be making changes to the jungle, likely tomorrow.

What will be the scope of these changes, and what are we trying to fix?

* XP Rate: This isn't as smoothed out as we'd liked (or was intended) and has been the most noticeable problem in the new jungle. While we do think this is not as drastically far off as some believe, it is lower than intended. We'll likely make updates here, especially relating to small camps.

* Penalty of missed ganks: While we do like this tradeoff, we don't like the tradeoff ratio here, something you guys have also felt pretty substantially. Changes made will effect this for the better, whether in increased reward or reduced resource loss.

* Gold Rate: Jungler gold is slightly lower than needed, and this is also related to small camp gold. We will be more careful here as to not make counter-jungling worse (since it revolves largely on stealing the big monsters out of camps), but will be evaluating this.

Classick, Guinsoo and I will be doing some final proposals and mathcraft in the morning, in hopes to release it in a hotfix. I'll try to provide status updates as we get more information. Details to come.
    Silcardo
    Silcardo

Post  Silcardo Sun 18 Dec 2011 - 16:24

I just played Swain, and got red buff. It's so bad assssss, you don't need rylai's scepter on him anymore to slow with red buff.

Nvm pale

It doesn't proc on any aoe abilities . It just looked like I had everybody slowed. Lame.

Last edited by Silcardo on Sun 18 Dec 2011 - 16:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Q_Q)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024 - 16:34