european league of legends team & community

In one of the best jungler's opinion...

Atom

In one of the best jungler's opinion...

Post  Atom on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 14:18

...some minutes ago, Saintivicious testing new jungle, as it sucks so hard in terms of Exp and Gold, said:

"ok I'll do a last test with the the best jungler on the game, Shyvana"

I know you both idiots and ignorants newbies, pdrin and Faroudja will say that you didn't talk about the champion but the player, and that will be a LIE, since you questioned the champ as a good pick, with zero knowledge as usual.

Here is your tip.
    Spoiler:

Re: In one of the best jungler's opinion...

Post  Pdrin on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 0:58

my god really who the hell questioned the champion. We just said it was a troll pick by u, because u cant handle the hero since u only tested it in a VERY FEW normal games and some games against bot, what is so offensive? is it even a lie? my fucking god dude. Do u want to call it training? do it, for me its trolling since i am trying to play my best heroes to win the games in ranked, we dont have the same point of view then.
    I am sure even u consider it was a troll pick, since u have felt forced to write here to try to argue ur pick.

amumu is also a good champion, but not in ur hands(neither mine), at least not yet. Call it taem dependant to excuse urself, i dont give a shit, the ad carry is also team dependant, and every1 is team dependant since its a team game. Dunno whats the point on posting shit after playing, specially afteryesterday games, cant u tell in ts as i did yesterday?
    Atom

Post  Atom on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 1:12

In ts words are just that, they get removed with the memory of time, fortunately, because when the show Pdrin feats Faro starts, you are unstoppable.

Here, we can rewind.

So, sentences like these, would stay forever:
    Atom is better AP than jungler.
    Abyssal scepter> void staff on Karthus.
    WW should be built on crit.
    Sona's E is a pure useless crap.

Last edited by Atom on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 1:19; edited 1 time in total

Post  Searide on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 1:17

I dont know about the situation. But in my opinion Pdrin, ranked are training games. Go4LoL and tournaments are the games where you should pick ur best champs..

Post  DrMiaw on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 6:24

+1 Searide, i dont know how to give it a point at another way.
    Atomo, i think that they told you you're better ap than jungler or ww built on crit was jokes, dont you think? :O

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 6:28