Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

2 posters

Ranked Match - Nice Sona, Amazing Ashe!

Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Ranked Match - Nice Sona, Amazing Ashe! Empty Ranked Match - Nice Sona, Amazing Ashe!

Post  Moş Crăciun Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 3:01

Here is the match, I recorded it with LoL replay and I decided to share with u. If it's not my best ranked in LoL career, it's for sure in Top 5.

http://www.gigasize.com/get/6ngfdwsn6td

A short descrption: Great Morgana, Amazing Ashe, Wierd Jarvan IV and Kennen and Me, as Sona. I think we lost all barons, and 75% of the dragons, 3 inhibitors down but we were still able to fight for the win of this match. Duration of the match: 1 hour and 3 minutes. I had in this match everything! Fights with teammates, nervous moments, happy moments, bad ultis, etc. xD I hope this description makes u to download and watch the match, but I think I'm just dreaming, you're way too lazy to download it. Anyway, enjoy the ones who wanna watch. ^^
    Poseidon

Ranked Match - Nice Sona, Amazing Ashe! Empty Re: Ranked Match - Nice Sona, Amazing Ashe!

Post  Poseidon Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 10:13

Ashe was pretty bad imho, shit cs, vayne was just worse, soraka too. U were jus better than soraka, carried ashe =P. won your lane cause u got a bad support player + bad ad carry player I think. Still gj, what elo are u btw?
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Ranked Match - Nice Sona, Amazing Ashe! Empty Re: Ranked Match - Nice Sona, Amazing Ashe!

Post  Moş Crăciun Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 10:40

Nah, Ashe was really nice, great champ control, I think he and Morgana/Sona's ultis won this game. Yep, Ashe's farm on early was worse than Vayne's but I think Ashe isn't a good farmer, as Caitlyn, Corki, Tristana or even Vayne. Ashe is an op champ thanks to his ulti, not to his ability to farm. Afterwards, I played another ranked with this Ashe, another win, he did well his job again. For 1350 elo I'm very happy with his job.

My elo is 1365.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 19:26