Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

+9
Solomun
HighD
Silcardo
Moş Crăciun
LB Chris
KirchenMaus
Searide
DrNerd
Praagmatik
13 posters

New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East

Poll

Which server should we choose?

[ 12 ]
    New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East I_vote_lcap86%New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East I_vote_rcap [86%] 
    [ 2 ]
    New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East I_vote_lcap14%New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East Empty New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East

Post  Praagmatik Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:05

And here is the solution for the massive population in EU servers.

EU West server, and EU Nordic+East server. Sound nice, but exist some problems, like if u have a russian friend maybe u cant play more whit him. Anyway RIOT offer only one free oportunity to change ur server, so, if one guy from Russia wanna play in EU West he can change it but only one time (free).

Here the map whit the countrys.

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/eu2/eu2-map.jpg
    DrNerd
    DrNerd

New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East Empty Re: New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East

Post  DrNerd Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:07

Bye Morvhen lol!
    Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East Empty Re: New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East

Post  Praagmatik Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:09

And now can be really funny if all the Nordic pple change to West side muahahah
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:12

This sucks Wink I don't wanna switch from my best server since I am allergic to high latency Smile Bye all spanish ppl, syflex & germans lol!
    DrNerd
    DrNerd

Post  DrNerd Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:17

Ah it's true, you and Sasa are out of this server too lol!
    KirchenMaus
    KirchenMaus

Post  KirchenMaus Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:18

lulz why the fuq is austria on east side D: well safe, seems like no chance for u to get rid of me :'D

an wow its kinda not a bad idea but rly sux, club is totally split =x
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:20

I knew it was gonna punish us sometime when we are such a multi-nationality club QQ
    Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

Post  Praagmatik Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:22

No, no, they have a free chance to change the server, so they can still playing in "West side" as i think, the most competitive.
    And about the ESL, tourneys etc, no changes, RIOT have a metod for play the tourneys all together like always, thats said my contacs in RIOT ^.^
    LB Chris
    LB Chris

Post  LB Chris Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:25

lol austria the classic eastern europe country.

and if u wont switch to west europe servers erik, i'll travel to sweden and put these settings myself
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:27

I don't know if I wanna switch. Maybe we should add a poll for which side to use Wink kinda meaningless I guess since majority is gonna wanna use the west side Sad
    Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

Post  Praagmatik Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:29

Other solution is have one account in each server
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:29

Praagmatik wrote:Other solution is have one account in each server

Only viable for Sride since he have 4 accounts lol! lol!

Actually good idea. I'll move LB Sride & Didrock to West probably. But still means I'll be less active compared to a united server since I'm gonna play both.. New goal; RANK 1 IN BOTH SERVERS!!
    Praagmatik
    Praagmatik

Post  Praagmatik Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:36

Or fuck all, fuck EU, and change to American servers and flame like a Reginald when he plays whit Cassiopea
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:37

Would be funny if they divide Germany, like before 1991(?), RDG and RFG. Imagine two friends from Berlin trying to play together and being unable because of this. xD

Romania is in East too, so Idk if Dumy will "choose" to play in West Server(it sounds so wierd ;-o) but I will have 2 accounts, 1 for West and 1 for East. I guess we can have same name on different servers, how is nowadays with US and EU servers. Otherwise I'll use LB Raoul and LB RaouI.

Mmm..edited later! Dumy has also two accounts. Btw, where is Latvia? I don't see it on that map. ^_^
    Silcardo
    Silcardo

Post  Silcardo Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 11:31

How am I going to get assigned : O

It's not like your pings are going to be that affected either. You guys are practically right next to each other.
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 12:04

Silcardo wrote:It's not like your pings are going to be that affected either. You guys are practically right next to each other.

Just because you are used to 200 ping Very Happy
    HighD
    HighD

Post  HighD Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 21:25

Dunno what shall I think about this solution, at least they move their ass. I hope we can manage to stay together, EU West should be more challenging.

Don't forget there are a lot of interational clubs, like Fnatic -> Shushei from Poland -> East EU. Anyway I will follow you guys tho I prefer to play against CandyPanda than Hohol or Gremlin.

Btw maybe the map got updated... I can see Austria -> EU West, Latvia is right to Sweden. I just don't get the meaning of the several colours. Why Spain and Switzerland got the same colour, or Germany and UK?

Goethe wrote:Would be funny if they divide Germany, like before 1991(?), RDG and RFG. Imagine two friends from Berlin trying to play together and being unable because of this. xD

xDDDD Yea and they would punish people for using Proxy servers like they did with the "wall jumpers", let me quote Miaws' status: "boom headshot" xD
    Moş Crăciun
    Moş Crăciun

Post  Moş Crăciun Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 22:08

Yep, they added Latvia but before..

New servers, EU West - EU Nordic + East Loooolr

..maybe they read my post here xD

And the good news for me. Now Romanians have mobile payment option for RP.

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/news/mobile-payment-options-now-available-romania
    Solomun
    Solomun

Post  Solomun Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 22:32

Which side of the force will you choose?

Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:17

Heated discussions on the forums lol!
    Poseidon

Post  Poseidon Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:43

Pff, I know Estonia is EU east but which shall I register then D=? Shall we all go to EU West? And trolololo at Riot forgetting Latvia. Pwnt. I think having a poll, which side to use would be a nice idea.
    Pdrin
    Pdrin

Post  Pdrin Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 2:30

Imo eu west should be our choice since there ll be more teams and there ll be more challenges..... but lets do it as a democracy.

PULL ADDED, vote and lets decide. Anyway we can also create a new acc for the other server, like most of us already did in US. This way we ll have more ping than in US in case of problems in our main server
    Searide
    Searide
    Admin

Post  Searide Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 3:34

I'm gonna stay on East with my main account. West can have the others.
    Faroudja

Post  Faroudja Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 8:45

Bad news QQ

Anyway this solution is very stupid. They surely have means to lower the server loads but this solution is dumb. Just have 2 datacenters and all players together, and whatever,,, more master servers, dunno there are many better choices than this crap. I did something similar in Oracle Database Administration and i didnt even had those guys' means or money...
    SX
    SX

Post  SX Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 9:34

Kinda stupid this option to change, everyone will switch to west server and it will defeat the point of the whole thing -,-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024 - 17:53