Last Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european league of legends team & community

2 posters

Your favourite player and club

HighD
    HighD

Your favourite player and club Empty Your favourite player and club

Post  HighD Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 20:40

I got a lot of fav players, they are all known more or less but not in the same position as for example Jiji or Wickd. What about you? Would be cool to get some new names. It is not a thread about the best player/club.

TreeEskimo:

My fav player at all. A great guy and an even better player. I think the whole LoL community like this guy and his streams. He is one of the few pro players which admit own mistakes what I appreciate a lot. As the majority he is doing several mistakes, less than HsGG or Wickd for sure, but he is never blaming his teammates. Most of times he is always explaining teammates what to do and when he is streaming, he gives like tutorials and guides about what he is doing.

Unfortunately one of his main champions is Teemo, dislike this champ a lot, altho it seems very cool in his hands. And I like his taste of music :'D

These days he is playing Rumble a lot as well and he doesn't care about the result of his games. He uploaded wins but losses also.

An Ashe game, great stats but he confirmed at the end that it wasn't a good game by him, rather a great job by his team, that's what I like ^^
    http://www.own3d.tv/TreeEskimo#/watch/116610

And several others like

Dyrus and his Jax or Singed
    Panda's Tristana
    Sride's Ashe is also nice
    I am fanboying Chaox as well
    Doublelift on Blitzcrank (he is usually playing with HsGG) is great
    Kevin from gamed.de is an awesome AP player

About the fav club.. unfortunately I can't mention any club. I dislike CLG a lot, gotta say they played 1 or 2 great games but their teamplay is still not as good as they are in SoloQ. SK is usually a great team and it's a pity they can't participate in the DH, but I will be never a fan of them. Just google "SK Wickd" -> Pictures, can't take such a milk face serious. EG and Fnatic are both good clubs and I like them both more or less. Same with gamed.de, cool guys, terrible games in the last days but they are usually way better, that's why they kicked out SK's ass.

Atom
    Atom

Your favourite player and club Empty Re: Your favourite player and club

Post  Atom Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 12:49

...I think I haven't got a favourite player, I mean..I am not fanboying anyone, but if I have to say some names I would say:

NA server:
    Doublelift as skilled player and Saintvicious as "jungle teacher".

EU server:
    xPeke, besides his great performances in important events, his soloQ games are like "meh, I won't play over my 70%" and he still carries always with a humble and friendly behaviour. Not like, you know...
    Alex Ich, I guess everybody saw the famous Nunu&Karthus ultimate mix @Kiev qualifiers, this guy seems to be able to play everything, AD carry, top, jungle, his pressence is really noticeable. He doesn't stream atm, does he? I can't have a complete opinion since I would like to watch him with self person view, but, imo, with Peke and Doublelift, they are my favourite players and some of the strongest players nowadays.

Favourite clubs? beh, Fnatic and TSM, why? the only two that they are not changing members every 2 weeks. Actually I don't like them too much, but I can't take seriously teams like SK, MYM, aAa, CLGEU, mTw so:
    Favourite club= void.
    Atom
    Atom

Post  Atom Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 13:13

Atom wrote:He doesn't stream atm, does he? I can't have a complete opinion since I would like to watch him with self person view,
    Autoquote about Alex Ich, he's already streaming, and he is really awesome player.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 27 Mar 2024 - 22:27